Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
2561 - 2580 of 2609 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Shelby GT 500
15 Posts
Hello all, new member here. Just put a 2022 Shelby GT 500 on order a couple days ago and am super excited! Preview order attached and I've started clearing out the garage to make a spot for this gorgeous car. Rapid Red Metallic with the white strips, tech package, handling package.

Attachments

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
41,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,563 ·
Hello all, new member here. Just put a 2022 Shelby GT 500 on order a couple days ago and am super excited! Preview order attached and I've started clearing out the garage to make a spot for this gorgeous car. Rapid Red Metallic with the white strips, tech package, handling package.
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for introducing yourself. Congrats on your order!

We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly (click your upper right avatar to get there). Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
41,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,565 ·
Reactions: AZ21GT500

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
41,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,567 ·
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your CFTP!

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly (click your upper right avatar to get there). Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Registered
2007 Black with Tungsten Gray Stripes, 2.8 KB, 3” pulley too many mods too list.
47 Posts
I’m from Western North Carolina area. Had this car for about 3 years and it is amazing. Done mostly cosmetic stuff with little performance added. It has around 700 whp, it’s a screamer.
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
41,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,569 ·
I’m from Western North Carolina area. Had this car for about 3 years and it is amazing. Done mostly cosmetic stuff with little performance added. It has around 700 whp, it’s a screamer. View attachment 235822
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your Shelby! I dig your pinstripes!

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly (click your upper right avatar to get there). Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Registered
2007 Black with Tungsten Gray Stripes, 2.8 KB, 3” pulley too many mods too list.
47 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your Shelby! I dig your pinstripes!

Thanks for the welcome, been on the site to information in the past before joining. Also thanks for the compliment on the stripes. I think the accents work great on the cars. This seem to be the best site, great knowledge and clean without the distractions.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
41,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,572 ·
Hello. New member. Don't have any pictures yet. Will get to it soon. Just got a '13 GT500 blue white stripes, has the nav and shaker stereo. 800 miles!! This think is freaking awesome!

Dave
Welcome Dave! Thanks for introducing yourself. Congrats on your Shelby!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone! New member here. My name is Heath and I live in Iowa. Last fall I bought a 2010 shelby gt500 convertible with 21k miles. It was upgraded by
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Evolution with their stage 6 package. I have a post asking for help regarding it suddenly being in limp mode if anyone has some thoughts, I would appreciate it.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
41,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,574 ·
Hello everyone! New member here. My name is Heath and I live in Iowa. Last fall I bought a 2010 shelby gt500 convertible with 21k miles. It was upgraded by View attachment 236505
Evolution with their stage 6 package. I have a post asking for help regarding it suddenly being in limp mode if anyone has some thoughts, I would appreciate it.
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your beautiful vert!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
41,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,576 ·
View attachment 236548
View attachment 236547
I'm Alan from Michigan, always looking for the next foxbody to get my hands on, but the new mustangs do everything so well. Looking forward to making this Iconic silver 2021 GT500 run some 9sec 1/4 times soon!
Welcome to the forum Alan! That’s a beautiful pair of Mustangs!

We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly (click your upper right avatar to get there). Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
41,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,578 ·
New to the forum and to owning one of these. Had 2 hellcats before this and decided to make the change when I saw it used on a dealer lot, can’t wait to take this to Roebling Road Raceway
View attachment 236575
Welcome to the forum BigChief! Love the custom stripes and wheel finish! You are going to enjoy this car at the track!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
41,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,580 ·
Hello everyone new to the site name is Rob from pothole ohio.
dont know absolutely anything about these cars
But this 2013 shelby gt500 caught my eye so i bought it. And of course i need help with things which brought me here!
View attachment 236587
View attachment 236589
View attachment 236588
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the 2013 score!

2561 - 2580 of 2609 Posts