Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
2261 - 2280 of 2291 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
36,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,262 ·
Hello Members, waited a long time for my Shelby to arrive. Live in Kankakee, IL. My name is LaVern. Enjoying the car with my better half Donna. View attachment 223140 Donna, have only about 400 miles on it.
Welcome to the forum LaVern! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your Shelby!

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,265 ·
Hey guys! New here. I am a salesman specializing in these types of vehicles and wanted to say hello. You'll be able to find our listings in the For Sale section :)
Welcome to the forum! You’ll need to become a vendor to post commercial ads here. Let me know if you are interested and I will point you in the correct direction via pm.

·
Registered
2021 FCB Shelby 500
9 Posts
Welcome to the forum LaVern! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your Shelby!

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.
Goose17, updated info. If you see a problem let me know.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,268 ·

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,271 ·
Thanks for the add
2021 CFTP White/Kona Blue Every Option Including Painted Stripes- Went from a 2019 Shelby Supersnake to this car. Only have 300 Miles but man loving it. View attachment 223347 View attachment 223348 View attachment 223349 View attachment 223349
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your STUNNING Shelby!

·
Registered
Pending 2022
2 Posts
Hi all! Today I learned that I will have my dealer's allocation for a 2022. I finally bit the bullet and sold them my 2018 GT350 while prices are so high, so I can put that money and what I would have spent on my next state taxes and insurance premiums towards the GT 500 next year. So I will have a hole in my garage (and my heart) until next year, but I am so excited for January-ish when orders open for 2022!

I thought I'd go ahead and join the forum to keep up with the news while I wait.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,273 ·
Hi all! Today I learned that I will have my dealer's allocation for a 2022. I finally bit the bullet and sold them my 2018 GT350 while prices are so high, so I can put that money and what I would have spent on my next state taxes and insurance premiums towards the GT 500 next year. So I will have a hole in my garage (and my heart) until next year, but I am so excited for January-ish when orders open for 2022!

I thought I'd go ahead and join the forum to keep up with the news while I wait.
Welcome to the forum Lindy! Thanks for introducing yourself and congrats in advance on your 2022!

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Antimatter Blue Tech/Handling
12 Posts
Hello my name is Nick and I'm from the Jacksonville FL area. Have a 2021 Antimatter Blue Gt500 ordered back in early August hopefully arriving any day now. I'll try to post up pics once I take delivery. Little background I'm a Chevy guy so this is new territory for me. Have a couple other toys geared towards drag racing, but wanted a good track car this time around and got a good opportunity on one of these 500s. This will be my first personally owned Mustang or Ford for that matter. My chevy friends are already bashing me haha.

Reactions: Goose17

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,275 ·
Hello my name is Nick and I'm from the Jacksonville FL area. Have a 2021 Antimatter Blue Gt500 ordered back in early August hopefully arriving any day now. I'll try to post up pics once I take delivery. Little background I'm a Chevy guy so this is new territory for me. Have a couple other toys geared towards drag racing, but wanted a good track car this time around and got a good opportunity on one of these 500s. This will be my first personally owned Mustang or Ford for that matter. My chevy friends are already bashing me haha.
Outstanding!
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for introducing yourself… you are going to have some fun at the track!

·
Registered
2021 Mustang GT500 CFTP
15 Posts

·
Registered
2008 GT500 Convertible
3 Posts
Hi, I've been a member on here for ~9 years now, but just became reacquainted with it. Here is a pic of my 2008 GT500 that was built in Sept. 2007. It is Alloy Metallic w/ full Satin Silver stripes. The stripes are factory pieces that were cut to fit a convertible and the TF KR hood. I have basically gone with a KR Convertible sort of approach with the brake ducts, exhaust, intake/tune, stripes, and wheels (albeit 20" versions), and many other mods listed in my sig. I just wish Ford and Shelby made such a thing back then :)

I'm in SE Michigan, so I attend several of the MOCSEM events, Woodward Dream Cruise, etc.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,278 ·
Hi, I've been a member on here for ~9 years now, but just became reacquainted with it. Here is a pic of my 2008 GT500 that was built in Sept. 2007. It is Alloy Metallic w/ full Satin Silver stripes. The stripes are factory pieces that were cut to fit a convertible and the TF KR hood. I have basically gone with a KR Convertible sort of approach with the brake ducts, exhaust, intake/tune, stripes, and wheels (albeit 20" versions), and many other mods listed in my sig. I just wish Ford and Shelby made such a thing back then :)

I'm in SE Michigan, so I attend several of the MOCSEM events, Woodward Dream Cruise, etc.
View attachment 223796
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Kevin! :love:

Thanks for sharing and welcome back!🍻

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500 Conv, SVT Perf pkg, Electronics pkg, Recaro seats, Shaker Pro
2 Posts
Hi checking in with my new to me 2014. Picked it up a few weeks ago, 4400 miles. Now if I could just find some traction I could enjoy it.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

2261 - 2280 of 2291 Posts