Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
2221 - 2240 of 2291 Posts

·
Registered
2011 GT500 SVT Pack, 2021 GT500 CTFP Antimatter blue with Painted on Absolute Black Stripes on Order
2 Posts
New to Forums, Not new to Mustangs! Owner of a 2011 GT500 Performance White SVT package ( Fairly Modded ).
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Ordered a 2021 GT500 Anti-Matter Blue with Painted on Absolute Black Stripes CFTP with Tech Package. Waiting on my Vin to be issued so I can track progress on it!

Happy to be apart of the Forums and enjoying the Rides!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
36,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,222 ·
New to Forums, Not new to Mustangs! Owner of a 2011 GT500 Performance White SVT package ( Fairly Modded ).
View attachment 221845

Ordered a 2021 GT500 Anti-Matter Blue with Painted on Absolute Black Stripes CFTP with Tech Package. Waiting on my Vin to be issued so I can track progress on it!

Happy to be apart of the Forums and enjoying the Rides!
Outstanding! Welcome to the forum! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your 2011. You are going to frigg’n DIG the CFTP!

I see you figured out how to enter your car year under your screen name. Thanks! It helps here!

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,224 ·
New member checking in! 2012 GT500 Black with Red stripes SVT Package. Newly modded with a VMP Gen3r Kit!

View attachment 221865
Welcome to the forum! So, how do you like the power upgrade...? It’s gotta run like an animal!

Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your 500. We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Registered
Black 2012 GT500 SVT Performance Package, VMP Gen3r Kit, Dual fan triple bypass heat exchanger.
4 Posts
Welcome to the forum! So, how do you like the power upgrade...? It’s gotta run like an animal!

Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your 500. We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.
Hey Goose! Loving it so far! JUST picked her up from VMP this morning so still getting used to it :cool:Huge jump in performance!

Edit: numbers came in at 669 WHP and 621 RWTQ....DEFNITELY going to need stickier tires!

·
Registered
2020 GT500: Black with Handling Pkg, Tech Pkg, Carbon Fiber dash and Recaros
5 Posts
New member here, just got out of a '16 Z06 and into a '20 GT500 with handling pkg, carbon fiber dash and Recaros. Had a built '13 GT500 named "Evasion" that made 780rwhp and was at SEMA twice. Looking to make about 1000rwhp with this new one.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,227 ·
New member here, just got out of a '16 Z06 and into a '20 GT500 with handling pkg, carbon fiber dash and Recaros. Had a built '13 GT500 named "Evasion" that made 780rwhp and was at SEMA twice. Looking to make about 1000rwhp with this new one.
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the 2020! Thanks for introducing yourself. You can use the rectangle or paper clip icons to upload pics directly to the forum to show your car. Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,229 ·
I just purchased a 3100 mile 2007 August second. Vista blue, white stripes, stock, no modifications. Very pleased,
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the low mile 07! 🤟 I moved your post out of someone else’s intro thread to this main intro thread here. You can use the rectangle or paper clip icons to upload pics directly to the forum to show your new toy.

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Registered
2021 GT500
20 Posts
Hello, new guy here, I bought my wife a GT500 yesterday, I live north of Denton Texas and I work at Southwest Airlines as an Aircraft Maintenance Controller, traded in her 2019 GT Premium and I already miss those air conditioned seats, the 500 has Recaros.
Grille Vehicle Car Hood Automotive lighting

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,231 ·
Hello, new guy here, I bought my wife a GT500 yesterday, I live north of Denton Texas and I work at Southwest Airlines as an Aircraft Maintenance Controller, traded in her 2019 GT Premium and I already miss those air conditioned seats, the 500 has Recaros.
View attachment 222308
Absolutely gorgeous! @NerdyStats lives near you and works for the same company. If you want to hit any car shows or cruises, send me a pm. If you don’t have the Park Up Front app, it’s a must for car events in the metroplex.

·
Registered
'13 GT500
250 Posts
Welcome Brian! What a beautiful car! I'm on the south side of Denton (near Guyer HS) and we've possibly crossed paths at work at some point. I work in the office area of the hangar. Looking forward to meeting you at some point.

·
Registered
2020 Gt500 iconic silver with handling package and technology package
2 Posts
My name is Chris and I am a new owner of a 2020 GT500. I am coming from the Chevy world and by far this is one of the greatest cars Iv ever driven. I’m checking the timing chain tonight so I can have peace of mind. The car had 1900 miles on it when I bought it and I put 200 on it driving home. It drove excellent so hoping that’s a good sign. The previous owner had not had a chance to check it out yet. Looking forward to being part of the community!
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Hood
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Hood

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,234 ·
My name is Chris and I am a new owner of a 2020 GT500. I am coming from the Chevy world and by far this is one of the greatest cars Iv ever driven. I’m checking the timing chain tonight so I can have peace of mind. The car had 1900 miles on it when I bought it and I put 200 on it driving home. It drove excellent so hoping that’s a good sign. The previous owner had not had a chance to check it out yet. Looking forward to being part of the community! View attachment 222495 View attachment 222495
Welcome Chris! That’s a beautiful combo! Nice to hear the mighty GT500 lured you from the dark side! 😉

Looks like you are figuring out the forum. Holler if you have any questions. I have a video that covers the timing chain inspection. Holler if you need it.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,237 ·
Hi everyone. New member ...purchased my 2008 vert about two weeks ago. 99k purchased for 7,700.
Runs but is in failsafe mode due to tps p0122. Cant figure it out
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us that sexy vert! Hopefully you can get your failsafe issue figured out.

Forum tip: remove your pulley mod info from your vehicle details… just put the car/year in the details. It then will display better under your screen name. You can put mod info and a car picture in your signature. You get there by clicking your upper right avatar/account settings/signature. Use the rectangle icon to upload a signature picture. Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any questions.

·
Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
870 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,240 ·
Hello New member here. Been wanting one of these for years and finally pulled the trigger on one. Purchased my 2008 Convertible here in Indiana with 26K miles on it.
Damn that is a beautiful vert! Congrats! Welcome to the forum! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your new toy.

We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.

2221 - 2240 of 2291 Posts