Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
2121 - 2140 of 2176 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GT500 w/ CFTP
30 Posts
That is a beautiful car! :love: Welcome to the forum! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your Shelby! You’ve had quite the list of performance Mustangs.
And I left out the Mustang GT's I've had along the way! Also owned a cool little '82 Mercury Capri with the 5.0L in it! That was a nice car until I proved just how young and dumb I was....

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
33,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,123 ·
New here from Potatoho. 2020 Magnetic gray
View attachment 216075 View attachment 216075
Welcome to the forum! Love the picture(s)! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your ride. Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi all, new member here. Long time Shelby fan and owner. Sold my gt350 a year or so back, which was a mistake, shoulda kept it. Anyway have a new gt500 on order. Excited to say the least, and look forward to great discussion.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
33,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,125 ·
Hi all, new member here. Long time Shelby fan and owner. Sold my gt350 a year or so back, which was a mistake, shoulda kept it. Anyway have a new gt500 on order. Excited to say the least, and look forward to great discussion.
Welcome to the forum! What options/color did you order?

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Orange Black Top CFTP
7 Posts
I just ordered a Shelby GT500 just about 5 days ago. My Dealer honestly doesn't know if the order will go through or not. However, I ended up making a deposit and he said that at least it'll get me in queue. Ordered Twister Orange with Black Top Paint/CFTP. I have Order code and sales code.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
33,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,127 ·
I just ordered a Shelby GT500 just about 5 days ago. My Dealer honestly doesn't know if the order will go through or not. However, I ended up making a deposit and he said that at least it'll get me in queue. Ordered Twister Orange with Black Top Paint/CFTP. I have Order code and sales code.
Welcome! Congratulations on your CFTP order! 🤟 If you want to confirm the order is valid, call the Ford Performance hotline with your order and sales codes.

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Reactions: Dj_coolswiny

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Orange Black Top CFTP
7 Posts
Black Top Paint/CFTP. I have Order code and sales co
age everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Ho
Welcome! Congratulations on your CFTP order! 🤟 If you want to confirm the order is valid, call the Ford Performance hotline with your order and sales codes.

Thank you, I just tried and they're on memorial day holiday weekend schedule. I'll try Tuesday.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys, new member here from Southern Maryland!! Originally from Buffalo, NY but joined the USAF in 2004 and have been all over the world since. I’m out now but the wife is still AD.

I currently own a 2020 GT500 base but am in the process of selling it to obtain a CFTP!! I’ll attach a few pictures of my base for now.

Cheers,

Charlie

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
33,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,130 ·
Hey guys, new member here from Southern Maryland!! Originally from Buffalo, NY but joined the USAF in 2004 and have been all over the world since. I’m out now but the wife is still AD.

I currently own a 2020 GT500 base but am in the process of selling it to obtain a CFTP!! I’ll attach a few pictures of my base for now.

Cheers,

Charlie
View attachment 216499
That’s a helluva picture! Welcome to the forum Charlie! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your ride. I did the same by the way... started with a base model and made the switch to a CFTP. You’ll like the upgrade!

What did you do in the AF? I was a pilot there for 9 years. Thanks for your and your wife’s service. 🍻

Reactions: Dj_coolswiny

·
Registered
3 Posts
My name is Sean, and I live in the Houston Texas area. I have owned several mustangs over the years. I've sold them all but one, and ordered a 21 GT500 this year. The ones I sold were two 93 cobras, a 67 fastback, an 01 Bullitt, and a 2012 GT500. I held on to an 89 notch, and have a 71 Bronco. Was hoping to have my new car already, it was supposed to be here on 5/20, with any luck, it could be here this summer.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
33,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,132 ·
My name is Sean, and I live in the Houston Texas area. I have owned several mustangs over the years. I've sold them all but one, and ordered a 21 GT500 this year. The ones I sold were two 93 cobras, a 67 fastback, an 01 Bullitt, and a 2012 GT500. I held on to an 89 notch, and have a 71 Bronco. Was hoping to have my new car already, it was supposed to be here on 5/20, with any luck, it could be here this summer.
Welcome Sean! You’ve had some nice Stangs, but the ultimate one is coming to you soon! 🤟

Thanks for introducing yourself. Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
33,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,134 ·
My name is Tim coming over from a 2016 Z06 them 2018 ZL1 now a 2020 GT500 Twisted Orange
location Texas View attachment 216660 View attachment 216661
Welcome Texas Tim! That is a beautiful ride you have there sir! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your Shelby! Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum. Holler if you have any forum questions.

Reactions: txroundman

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
33,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,136 ·
Hey guys, my names Logan, located in oregon. Ive got a semi built 09 GT500 black on black. Just getting into this build. Ill update vic info under avatar as i previously read was requested. Glad to be here, look forward to talkin to you all. View attachment 216881 View attachment 216882 View attachment 216883
Welcome Logan! That’s a beautiful all-black 09! 🤟

Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your Shelby! Regarding the vehicle info, you can click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
33,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,138 ·
Hello all my name is Brad I’m from NC have a few Mustangs only one 500. View attachment 217339 View attachment 217340 View attachment 217341
Welcome Brad! That is a sweet pair of Stangs right there! 🤟

Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your rides! Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
33,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,140 ·
Reactions: SICKGT500
2121 - 2140 of 2176 Posts