Discussion Starter #45

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

·
Registered
14 Posts
I wanted to get some info regarding dropping my car off and having it modded. I am going to be deployed to afghanistan for 7-14 months and i wanted to see if I can drop the car off, and pay for the mods from over there. Leave my credit card with you, so you can pay for the mods on it and communicate via e-mail? If you can do this, can you please e-mail me at [email protected]

SSgt Jesus Perez, USMC

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I wanted to get some info regarding dropping my car off and having it modded. I am going to be deployed to afghanistan for 7-14 months and i wanted to see if I can drop the car off, and pay for the mods from over there. Leave my credit card with you, so you can pay for the mods on it and communicate via e-mail? If you can do this, can you please e-mail me at [email protected]

SSgt Jesus Perez, USMC
Who are you directing this to? Evo? Who would have your car while gone? Anything can be paid for via phone or internet. I did it from the gulf. Bought kits, shipped them home, and installed myself. But depending on what mods you want, most kits are easy do-it-yourself jobs.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Who are you directing this to? Evo? Who would have your car while gone? Anything can be paid for via phone or internet. I did it from the gulf. Bought kits, shipped them home, and installed myself. But depending on what mods you want, most kits are easy do-it-yourself jobs.
This is direct to Evolution Performance, since it is their thread. I just want to see if they can build my car while I am gone

41 - 51 of 51 Posts