Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
531 Posts
We are very pleased to be a part of this community! I look forward to becoming an active, helpful member of this forum and getting to know all of you better.

I appreciate all of your support for Diode Dynamics, and I am excited to show you the products we carry for the GT500.

Please feel free to contact us at anytime with any lighting related questions. Whether you are inquiring about our products or just want to learn more about lighting in general, we are here to help.

Here is a link to the Research section on our site: http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/research.html

If you've purchase from us before, be sure to post up some pictures to receive "Diode Points" for a discount off your next order.

Nick C.
Sales Manager
Diode Dynamics
(314) 205-3033
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
9,705 Posts
I have always hated the front on the standard GT what with the two "fog" lights in the middle of the grille so your front looks great!!! Now you just need some of those HID front head lights.

·
Supporting Vendor
531 Posts
I have always hated the front on the standard GT what with the two "fog" lights in the middle of the grille so your front looks great!!! Now you just need some of those HID front head lights.
Sorry for the low-quality photo, it makes the HID's look blue, but they are actually a crisp white:

Nick C.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I have LED tag lights from Diode D, and will prob be ordering the LED fogs soon.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I like them because the LED bulbs do not have the dingy yellow tint to them and they are brighter. If not raining this evening I will get a pic of the LED tag lights that I have.

·
Supporting Vendor
531 Posts
I like them because the LED bulbs do not have the dingy yellow tint to them and they are brighter. If not raining this evening I will get a pic of the LED tag lights that I have.
If you have our products installed, send us some pictures: [email protected]

I'll make sure you receive Diode points, and you'll also get a big thumbs up from me! :)

Nick C.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I really like how you have a picture of our cars and then can select the exact bulb based on the picture. Pretty cool setup and easy to use for the consumer.

·
Supporting Vendor
531 Posts
And if you ever have questions or need something, give us a call: (314) 205-3033

We are very knowledgeable, especially with the GT500

Nick C.

·
Registered
329 Posts
And if you ever have questions or need something, give us a call: (314) 205-3033

We are very knowledgeable, especially with the GT500

Nick C.
Can you post or direct me to some 2010+ body style GT500's with HID conversions in the front. And with the HID's is 6k the last true white color? 8K usually has a blue tint correct?

·
Registered
552 Posts
To me the LEDs just look cleaner.

·
Supporting Vendor
531 Posts
Here's one shot of the HID's in a GT's fog lights. I apologize for not having more pictures available, but plan to get a GT500 in for testing once we move into our new facility at the end of the month.

It really depends what look you are going for, if you want your fog lights to match factory HID headlights, I recommend 4300K (OEM)

Give us a call if you need more suggestions: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 44 Posts