Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Not trying to sound ungrateful for their support, but is anyone using Adam's products. They are new on my radar screen and some feedback would be great. Thanks in advance and Happy Motoring!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
DITTO :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I have a full compliment of Adam's products in my garage. It is a good product, and easy to use.

I do use a different product on my GT500, though.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
I have a full compliment of Adam's products in my garage. It is a good product, and easy to use.

I do use a different product on my GT500, though.
Hey Greg, what do you use on your Baby???

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Hey Greg, what do you use on your Baby???
A non supporting vendor. I don't feel comfortable mentioning it in the new vendor's thread. I'll PM you.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Adam's makes really nice products guys.

Their Metal Polish 1 & 2 combo is THE BEST metal polish out there hands down.

The undercarriage spray is really handy as well!

Many swear by the quick detail spray and VRT dressings as well.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Hello all members of FordGT500.com!!!

First off, thank you to everyone for the kind welcome. One of the goals of our sponsorship is to help members make their car's look their absolute best. With that said, we want this forum to discuss all products. We hope to learn from people's experiences with ours and theirs!

As a part of our sponsorship, we will be introducing exclusive FordGT500.com discounts and promotions.

If anyone has any questions about our products or detailing in general, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you for having us and we look forward to being a part of this great community!

-Dale

·
Registered
199 Posts
I've been reading about your products from some people that have used it, and like it very much.

I just placed a small order and look forward to seeing how well it works.

Thanks for being a sponser on this site.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
I've been reading about your products from some people that have used it, and like it very much.

I just placed a small order and look forward to seeing how well it works.

Thanks for being a sponser on this site.
Thanks for your recent purchase TexasShelby!!!!

Please let us know how you like our product and if you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks again,

-Dale

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Hey there,

EXCELLENT products. Adams is all I use on our three vehicles. Have tried others - prefer Adams over everything I have tried in the past.

Page

·
Registered
199 Posts
Just ordered the gallon of the detailer....I made a huge mistake....I used it on my '66 chevy truck with a 12 year old clear coat on it....it looks as nice as my Shelby now.

thanks guys!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts