Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2012 gt500 and it has been the greatest car. Lately it's been causing me a lot of headaches. It's been doing the hesitation as I let off my gas and dies intermittently as I'm coming to a stop. If I turn the car on, I get the wrench warning. I restart again, and it's fine.

I have replaced sparkplugs, coil packs, MAF sensor and still issue is persistent.

This all started when I popped a fuse for the passenger side headlamp. Could that have caused a domino effect of this magnitude?

Please help! My wifey is getting to the place where she wants me to get rid of it!

Help me obi one kenobi, ur my only hope!

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
38,369 Posts
So I have a 2012 gt500 and it has been the greatest car. Lately it's been causing me a lot of headaches. It's been doing the hesitation as I let off my gas and dies intermittently as I'm coming to a stop. If I turn the car on, I get the wrench warning. I restart again, and it's fine.

I have replaced sparkplugs, coil packs, MAF sensor and still issue is persistent.

This all started when I popped a fuse for the passenger side headlamp. Could that have caused a domino effect of this magnitude?

Please help! My wifey is getting to the place where she wants me to get rid of it!

Help me obi one kenobi, ur my only hope!

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum! I moved your post here to our problems area. Any time someone talks about these cars dying, I always recommend looking for air leaks bypassing the MAF sensor. Check all your connections. Do you have any mods or a tune? When did the problem start?

If you are up for introducing yourself and showing us your ride, you’ll find our new member area here:

·
Premium Member
Ruby Red 2014
2,390 Posts
subscribing

·
Registered
2014 GT500 Coupe SGM " 1 of 1 "
4,500 Posts
Welcome to the site.
The car is stock with no aftermarket tune ?
The parts were replaced before you discovered the blown fuse ?
Besides the plugs, the other parts were OEM ?

·
Premium Member
2012 & 2021 GT500 strippers
8,394 Posts
Mods, mileage, OBD codes?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts