Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious, I'm getting ready to apply the first coats of wax and I was wondering what everyone is using and more importatntly are you waxing or avoiding the stripes?

JD

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I was curious, I'm getting ready to apply the first coats of wax and I was wondering what everyone is using and more importatntly are you waxing or avoiding the stripes?

JD

I use Duragloss synthetic polish.I put it on the car,wheels and the stripes.Looks good.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I have waxed mine with Meguiar's Gold Class. I am very pleased with the result.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Wax on wax off. I do not have a prefference but Mothers of Invention seems to work well.:D :D Watch out Martinis kicking in.:p

·
Registered
938 Posts
I used Meguiar's Gold Class as well and like the finish plus you have the best color combination.

·
Registered
125 Posts
JD Just did mine on Sun. and also used Meguiar's Gold Class. Did the stripes and every where else looks FANTASTIC Mustangnut

·
Registered
888 Posts
Since we are discussing stripes, did everyone see these:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Since we are discussing stripes, did everyone see these:

Yes those are nice.Red stripes even make the White and Black Shelbys look good!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Yes those are nice.Red stripes even make the White and Black Shelbys look good!
Kind sir, I'll have you know that those are not the only color stripes that make a WHITE one look good! I take offense!

And the black ones look pretty good, too!

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
The white w/red stripes is ok, but there is a black gt with red stripes here in town that just doesn't look good to me. Just me though.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Come on, I like them all. Just a flavor for every appetite.

·
Registered
888 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I'm not so diplomatic. I don't like the red stripes. All that red just makes your car slower. :rolleyes: :D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I'm not so diplomatic. I don't like the red stripes. All that red just makes your car slower. :rolleyes: :D
Boy,aren't we in a mood.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: You know they have medicine for that?:eek: Well you will get it real soon,I can feel it.I hope they didn't scratch the paint when they put the snow plow on.:p I thought that you didn't want it on the 1st 3 days of the month?I know you will be more receptive once the EAGLE has landed!I told you before breathe,breathe,breathe!:D :D :D Let us know buddy.:) :) :)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
...I thought that you didn't want it on the 1st 3 days of the month?...
True. I'm neck deep in month-end close right now. It sucks. I need a beer.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
True. I'm neck deep in month-end close right now. It sucks. I need a beer.

Come on over I will buy you a beer!See,I don't care if it is the 1st,middle or end of the month.Everyday is "GROUNDHOG DAY".I have "Bold Moves",cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts