Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 GT500 Torch Red/White custom
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this product and wanted to share it. It is called wash wax all and it is excellent. I have been a Chadwicks triple play user for some time. This stuff is just as good if not better. It is reasonably priced as well. You get what is pictured for $38. I believe it is the best waterless product on the market.

https://washwax.com/

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,237 Posts
Interesting. Thanks for sharing. I use the Chemical Guys Ecosmart Waterless Wash and have been pleased with it. Might have to give that stuff a go when I run out of Ecosmart. I started off using Chadwick's but it became too expensive. Might be different story now though as I believe he sells a concentrate mix which is more economical.

·
Premium Member
2007 GT500 Torch Red/White custom
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would just follow directions. I would only wash if your car is very dirty. Interesting though, I was messing around with it on my wife's car. I did half her hood. The next day it rained and she said the rain beaded up and rolled right off on that side of the hood. Her car hasn't been waxed in awhile. Lol!
I just got some, I’ll give it a whirl. Tips? Should I wash with water, dry, then use or just follow directions as is?
Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,237 Posts
I just got some, I’ll give it a whirl. Tips? Should I wash with water, dry, then use or just follow directions as is?
Personally, I always visit a car wash bay where they have high pressure sprayers (since I don't have a pressure washer at home). I use the sprayer to knock off any "heavy" stuff, primarily on the panels behind the wheels, as I'm a bit cautious/nervous about the waterless wash being able to really handle the tough dirt. It "air dries" on the drive home. Pull in the garage, let the paint cool and then start in with the waterless wash.

I spray and let it sit for 10 seconds. Then I gently wipe with a microfiber in one direction.

Couple of vids here: (Personally, in that first video, I would spray the car with water first to take off the majority of the dust.)

https://www.chemicalguys.com/EcoSmart_RU_Waterless_Car_Wash_Wax_1_Gal_p/wac_707ru.htm

·
Premium Member
2019 GT350R FPB
2,609 Posts
I've used the Chadwick's which is a nice product. All in one solution.

Lately I've been using Adam's waterless wash. What I like about this stuff is that it isn't an all in one so you can decide what you want to "dress" the car with to make the final pop. The Adam's WW it's slicker than Chadwick's but not as heavy since it's only for cleaning which helps float the dirt the way these products are intended to do.

I like to follow up with carnauba quick waxes. I just like the deep shine they provide and how buttery smooth the surface feels. I use the Pinnacle stuff as well as the Meg's Gold Class stuff. Both perform outstanding.

I'm a believer that if your car never sees rain, don't get it wet. No reason to take water to the car if you don't have to. I don't allow mine to get dirty enough to take a hose and bucket to it. The last time my car saw a water hose was 3 years ago when I got caught in the rain.

So, if you have a nice corrected paint finish and the car never see's rain, than a waterless wash regiment is something to consider. It's a whole lot safer on the paint finish when used properly.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts

Lately I've been using Adam's waterless wash. What I like about this stuff is that it isn't an all in one so you can decide what you want to "dress" the car with to make the final pop. The Adam's WW it's slicker than Chadwick's but not as heavy since it's only for cleaning which helps float the dirt the way these products are intended to do.

I like Adam’s too, but get their rinseless wash and dilute it 16:1 to make a waterless wash. Heck of a lot cheaper that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2019 GT350R FPB
2,609 Posts

I like Adam’s too, but get their rinseless wash and dilute it 16:1 to make a waterless wash. Heck of a lot cheaper that way.

Thanks for the tip, that’s going to save me a ton on this product.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Thanks for the tip, that’s going to save me a ton on this product.

I didn’t realize that until someone mentioned it to me, it’s even listed in the product description. One bottle will make 2 gallons of waterless wash.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Personally, I always visit a car wash bay where they have high pressure sprayers (since I don't have a pressure washer at home). I use the sprayer to knock off any "heavy" stuff, primarily on the panels behind the wheels, as I'm a bit cautious/nervous about the waterless wash being able to really handle the tough dirt. It "air dries" on the drive home. Pull in the garage, let the paint cool and then start in with the waterless wash.

I spray and let it sit for 10 seconds. Then I gently wipe with a microfiber in one direction.

Couple of vids here: (Personally, in that first video, I would spray the car with water first to take off the majority of the dust.)

https://www.chemicalguys.com/EcoSmart_RU_Waterless_Car_Wash_Wax_1_Gal_p/wac_707ru.htm
Doesn't that kind of defeat the whole waterless aspect of the waterless wash?

·
Registered
399 Posts
I’d really give Ultima Waterless wash. Comes concentrated. I use 32oz to wash my car.

Washes rims very well. A little before and after.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts