Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,156 Posts
Are you looking for a set of originals for MCA judging? I’m not sure there is a difference between 2007-2009. Your local dealer might still be able to get them. Another option would be find someone who had SAI do a conversion in a 2007-2009. The SAI package included package specific floor mats. Sorry, I don’t have the originals. I would think ebay might be a good source.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you looking for a set of originals for MCA judging? I’m not sure there is a difference between 2007-2009. Your local dealer might still be able to get them. Another option would be find someone who had SAI do a conversion in a 2007-2009. The SAI package included package specific floor mats. Sorry, I don’t have the originals. I would think ebay might be a good source.
Just looking for factory originals. They are no longer available from dealerships, obsolete. Part # 7R3Z-6313300-CA.

·
Premium Member
1,745 Posts
Just looking for factory originals. They are no longer available from dealerships, obsolete. Part # 7R3Z-6313300-CA.

Ive owned two GT500s ( 07 ) a 13 Boss 302 and a 17 GT350

I have two sets of front floor mats and one of the sets definitly goes to the Boss or GT350

BUT ..... I think I have a set of pristine 07's and I took pictures of the front and back. Numbers are real close
and they fit in my 07

matts.JPG
backside matt.JPG
backside matt 2.JPG

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes those are for 07. I have found a pair of mats that have the Shelby emblem on them. Thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts