Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Base RR
367 Posts
That will be tricky in these times, especially since the plant has been shut down since April. Where are you located?

·
Registered
173 Posts
I would consider selling my CFTP Golden Ticket.#5 off the line for 2021.You would have to put out another $30 roughly.
Just throwing it out there.
No worries good luck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im in north Alabama. as much as id like to own a golden ticket im not there yet. i will one day. thanks for the offer, plenty of people would be happy to jump on that offer. awesome car you got there. i would definitely be game if you still have it in a couple months.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
32,588 Posts
Been looking at dealerships and can not justify the markup. Looking for a model around the 80k mark.
Welcome to the forum! Good luck in your quest. I do know of a base model allocation in the northeast that is $5k over. Last I heard, it is still available. Send me a pm (conversation) if you want more info.

On a different note, if you are up for introducing yourself, you’ll find our new member area here:

Reactions: DKnight

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I got a good deal 2500$ above MSRP and 200 miles (85k). After I got mine I feel even better about it.
ive called many, many dealerships, visited some dealerships and looked through....well, all of the sites online. yeah, id say you got a good deal, at least as it stands now. you could probably turn around and sell it right now and make a profit.

·
Registered
2020 Shelby GT 500 Iconic Silver w/ Blck Strips
151 Posts
ive called many, many dealerships, visited some dealerships and looked through....well, all of the sites online. yeah, id say you got a good deal, at least as it stands now. you could probably turn around and sell it right now and make a profit.
Dont give up. I got lucky and my local delivership was getting 1 and let me change the order to how i wanted it. But i also had a 3300 mile Z06 that they wanted badly. But just keep looking. You will luck up on one. Happy Hunting!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
32,588 Posts
Update: I was just contacted by a forum member inquiring about the car I knew of for +$5k... I hollered at the salesman and he said he was writing-up the order today... he has a buyer.

Reactions: Rjstevens

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dont give up. I got lucky and my local delivership was getting 1 and let me change the order to how i wanted it. But i also had a 3300 mile Z06 that they wanted badly. But just keep looking. You will luck up on one. Happy Hunting!
thanks for that. probably have to wait for the dust to settle. ill call all of the dealerships. one by one. maybe by the time i finish the list things will have cleared up. ive found a couple a couple dealerships that have an allotment left but the markup is the same firm 10-20k. To those that dont mind the markup Jim Ellis ford in Nashville has one left and Hollingsworth in baton rouge can get them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts