Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a buddy's car coming up for sale, a 2014 Deep Impact Blue convertible, stripe delete with 20 actual miles. Price is up there but it's new and never been dealer prepped. Sticker still on the window.
I understand your buddy's choices - and they are his to make - but it still bums me out a little to hear that car hasn't been driven.

·
Registered
68 Posts
According to a quick search on KBB, it is worth about $49k Private party value. ..give or take a grand or two depending on options. Dealer I'm guessing would get about 5k more to help entertain trades, and pay dealership bills.
They ASK all kinds of prices though, and I am not an expert. That's just what I have to go on.
There was a very low miles super nice Super Snake at about 85k for a while, finally sold for ? ..and another for 100k, still for months, no sale.
A super nice 2014 Ruby Red one on Ebay, bid to about 44k. ..but could not get ahold of the guy. Maybe he decided to keep it.
75k for a regular GT500 is not in my budget. ..even if only 9 miles on it, like that nice Black one. ..unless I get a really good trade :)
Your 100% right on the money a 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible 900 miles around $49k I was thinking low low $40k range. LOL Your Not a buyer but a good dreamer.......

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Not really sure I understand that last statement, This was not intended as a speculation thread to drag on...

If anyone has one to sell, or trade, let me know via PM.

Thanks again to all.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not really sure I understand that last statement, This was not intended as a speculation thread to drag on...

If anyone has one to sell, or trade, let me know via PM.

Thanks again to all.
Don’t go on KBB values Because you will never own a car in today’s market! I just paid close to sticker for a 2019 Corvette with 2k miles on it used condition. If you see something you really like buy it.... Good luck in you search!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
Thanks for your input, I definitely will.
So, If anyone has 2013, 2014 Vert, Nav, Perf Pack to SELL, or would like ca$h plus 2011 Kona Vert Trade, let me know via PM.
Thanks again to all 🙂

21 - 25 of 25 Posts