Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear Fellow FordGT500 Members:

Want to BUY (or trade) for a CONVERTIBLE 2013-2014 GT500 in RUBY RED, or RED CANDY METALLIC, Deep Impact BLUE, and possibly Sterling GRAY, BLACK, or other.

May consider OTHER colors.., and will consider Super Snake

Prefer lowish miles, great condition, SVT, Nav.

Have low mileage 2011 Convertible GT500 in KONA Blue/Silver Stripes available plus cash to trade plus on this car, or for sale once the 2013-14 is found.

If anybody can help me find or has 'The one'..

Feel free to pm me. If I have not marked this found, I am still searching, and maybe did not get your message?

Thanks all!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
32,587 Posts
Dear Fellow SVT Members:

Looking for a CONVERTIBLE 2013-2014 GT500 in RUBY RED, or RED CANDY METALLIC, Deep Impact Blue, and possibly Sterling Gray, Black, or other.

May consider OTHER colors.., and will consider Super Snake

Prefer lowish miles, great condition, SVT, Nav.

Also may have low mileage 2011 in KONA Blue/Silver Striped GT500 Vert available plus cash for trade plus on this car, or for sale once the 2013-14 is found.

If anybody can help me find or has 'The one'..

Feel free to pm me. If I have not marked this found, I am still searching, and maybe did not get your message?

Thanks all!
Welcome to the forum and good luck in your hunt!

If you are up for introducing yourself, you'll find our new member area here:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Goose, fellow 2011 Kona owner!
Been lurking here for 11 years..lol. Always fun to read the forums, and now being able to finally post something :)

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
32,587 Posts
Thanks Goose, fellow 2011 Kona owner!
Been lurking here for 11 years..lol. Always fun to read the forums, and now being able to finally post something :)
Well thanks for engaging in conversation! We have a good bunch here.

·
Registered
2013 GT500 Convertible
55 Posts
You should post photos and details about your trade.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have a buddy's car coming up for sale, a 2014 Deep Impact Blue convertible, stripe delete with 20 actual miles. Price is up there but it's new and never been dealer prepped. Sticker still on the window.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You should post photos and details about your trade.
Hey DropTop, This thought started as a purchase only ad in my mind. Not all that excited to divest of mine..lol
A little tech challenged on posting on website from here (out of town this week), but if someone wants it, they know what it is. If someone does want to trade, we can certainly exchange pics, PM, etc.
Prefer not to get rid of it, until I have a replacement, but I guess I should start considering that.
It's a 2011 Convertible, GT500, Kona Blue W/Silver Stripes, w/Nav, Little over 8kmiles.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a buddy's car coming up for sale, a 2014 Deep Impact Blue convertible, stripe delete with 20 actual miles. Price is up there but it's new and never been dealer prepped. Sticker still on the window.
Hi Dave! Not sure I want to pay a huge premium for a car with only 20 miles on it, since I plan on driving a few hundred miles a year. But if it comes avail at a decent price, I am available in an instant w/ the $.
Thanks for helping. If we can work it in, I am game :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still Looking...
Almost 300 views, and nobody is selling, yet..lol
Ok, well, I have missed out on a couple due to having that thing called work that gets in the way..
Anyway, still looking for a 2013-2014 Vert in MOST Colors, but prefer Ruby Red, or Deep Impact Blue.
If anybody comes across one for sale, or possibly wants some ca$h $$$ and an 8k mile 2011 Kona Vert w/Silver stripes,
I am still looking.
Shoot me a PM already... Thanks again to all!

·
Premium Member
2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible and 2000 Roush Mustang GT Vert
265 Posts
There are a few choices on Autotrader today. I bought my vert in March and there were about 2 pages of 13 or 14's. I wish I didn't like it so much, I could make about $10k on it now.

·
Registered
187 Posts
That dealer in Saugus is about 7 miles from me if someone wants me to put eyes on it.

·
Registered
2013 GT500 Convertible
55 Posts
There are a few choices on Autotrader today. I bought my vert in March and there were about 2 pages of 13 or 14's. I wish I didn't like it so much, I could make about $10k on it now.
Same here. I bought mine last May. I've put some minor mods plus wheels and tires on it but could probably still make money on it if I sold it.

Reactions: msirach

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi All,
Thanks for the replies!

I am still interested in Buying Outright, (or trading plus ca$h) for my 2011 KONA GT500, Vert, Nav, w/8k miles...
Sent an email on the black one with 6 miles above, however, by the time I drive it home 1800 miles, it would probably lose 20k in value since it won't have only 6 miles on it anymore..lol

Still preferring Ruby Red, then Red Candy, then possibly Silver, Gray, Blue, Black..other?

So, if anyone decides to sell, or comes across another at a fair price, with lowish miles, I am still interested.

Thanks again all!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi All,
Thanks for the replies!

I am still interested in Buying Outright, (or trading plus ca$h) for my 2011 KONA GT500, Vert, Nav, w/8k miles...
Sent an email on the black one with 6 miles above, however, by the time I drive it home 1800 miles, it would probably lose 20k in value since it won't have only 6 miles on it anymore..lol

Still preferring Ruby Red, then Red Candy, then possibly Silver, Gray, Blue, Black..other?

So, if anyone decides to sell, or comes across another at a fair price, with lowish miles, I am still interested.

Thanks again all!
That Black Shelby’s price has been lowered and you can ship it... I think it would be hard to find another one with such low miles, Anyway good luck with search!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi SVT662,
Right, but they are still asking 75k, and then shipping would be that much more, and I would be driving it 500-1,000 miles a year, so I don't want to pay an extra 20-30k for it being 'New in the Box' with 6 miles, when I would be fine with a lowish miles one that I can drive and enjoy.
However, I did send them an email, just in case, and thank you for posting it's availability, and keeping an eye out.. ...and still hoping for Ruby Red if one comes up😁.

·
Registered
67 Posts
That dealer in Saugus is about 7 miles from me if someone wants me to put eyes on it.
. I think he raise the price like every dealer is doing
I think he has that Shelby priced to sell....
Hi SVT662,
Right, but they are still asking 75k, and then shipping would be that much more, and I would be driving it 500-1,000 miles a year, so I don't want to pay an extra 20-30k for it being 'New in the Box' with 6 miles, when I would be fine with a lowish miles one that I can drive and enjoy.
However, I did send them an email, just in case, and thank you for posting it's availability, and keeping an eye out.. ...and still hoping for Ruby Red if one comes up😁.
So what do you think a 2013 Shelby DIB Convertible, 900 miles Brand New Condition?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
According to a quick search on KBB, it is worth about $49k Private party value. ..give or take a grand or two depending on options. Dealer I'm guessing would get about 5k more to help entertain trades, and pay dealership bills.
They ASK all kinds of prices though, and I am not an expert. That's just what I have to go on.
There was a very low miles super nice Super Snake at about 85k for a while, finally sold for ? ..and another for 100k, still for months, no sale.
A super nice 2014 Ruby Red one on Ebay, bid to about 44k. ..but could not get ahold of the guy. Maybe he decided to keep it.
75k for a regular GT500 is not in my budget. ..even if only 9 miles on it, like that nice Black one. ..unless I get a really good trade :)

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500
256 Posts
. I think he raise the price like every dealer is doing

I think he has that Shelby priced to sell....

So what do you think a 2013 Shelby DIB Convertible, 900 miles Brand New Condition? View attachment 216858

View attachment 216859
I like the look of this one…. but, am partial to this color combination. I am happy to say that mine has 18k miles on it of FUN. i would have hated to miss out on not driving a car like this with only 900 miles.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts