Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know that we just brought aboard some nice new concave wheels by Vossen. We now have in stock the 20X9 and 20X10.5 Vossen CV3 Concave Wheels in the Matte Black Machined Finish and Matte Graphite, and Matte Silver. Not all finishes are on our website yet but we physically have them in stock! I'll try and post some photos from our in house studio soon...

Very nice wheels and the most concave design I've ever personally seen on a Shelby! I've found some Shelby Photos online that I'm sure some of you have already seen, but they look like they will be a good fit to our expanding Shelby Wheel fitment selection.

Forum Members get special treatment of course! You all can have the 20X9 for only $449 and the 20X10.5 for only $525.00! Normal price on the 20X9 is $599 and $649 for the rear. Awesome price for anyone that wants a Monoblock quality concave wheel.

Some photos I gathered from the Web:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Big money for a wheel Made in Taiwan.

I know that first GT500 car from the other site, he has a pretty trick air suspension on that ride.
Your right in that it definitely isn't the cheapest wheel out there and I tried helping the forum members with the price. He has an awesome looking car and you can see the effect of the suspension in some of the photos he has. Your 20 inch snakes look pretty good. Wish we could get more of those. I heard a rumor that a particular company was going to copy the wheel and make a cast replica but I don't think it would sell without the Shelby name and being forged. Who knows though.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know if we have taken one out of the box and put just a wheel on the scale yet. However I'll see if I can get that done tomorrow!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts