Not open for further replies.
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
DFW Shelby Queen!
4,394 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
My '08 has a VMP 750 kit and started doing the same thing this season even with heat exchanger& '14 pump upgrade; guess I'll have to contact BJ too I suppose?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Someone called Andrew wrote back to change gas and check loose vacuums and send datalog. Don't even know if my old X3 can datalog or how.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Ask and you shall receive.

It's a sticky in our vendor area but it's also here in the vmp garage on the website (so are all our other instructional guides)

SCT Guides
You can't get better service than that. :kiss:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just want to say my vmp tune took a few revisions but is dialed in now and couldn't be happier! Car is running super strong but safe with vmp's tuning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
As a newbie lurking, learning, and liking, this thread cleared up some of my questions about mods and tech support. I'm probably getting a 07-09 vert next year and will want to increase horsepower. So far I've learned: Call BJ to save money and get better service, thanks to Goose a lower control arm solves wheel hop, and wear a disguise at Shelbyfest so that pics that are posted on social media don't get you fired. Anyway, just wanted to share that this thread actually made me want to turn to VMP, just the opposite of discourage.

·
Registered
1 Posts
did a lund tune with paxton on my 2013 boss 302 ran great then decided to do vmp and car kept stalling and stalling and stalling even after another revision tune. Gave up and went back to lund tune. Wasted money but a lesson learned. Do not mess with it if its not broke. Now have a useless tuner sitting in drawer.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
29,665 Posts
did a lund tune with paxton on my 2013 boss 302 ran great then decided to do vmp and car kept stalling and stalling and stalling even after another revision tune. Gave up and went back to lund tune. Wasted money but a lesson learned. Do not mess with it if its not broke. Now have a useless tuner sitting in drawer.
Welcome to the forum rocco! This thread is 3.5 years old. We normally prefer to start a new thread versus bringing old ones back from the dead. VMP has a different tuner than when this thread was first submitted.

If you are up for introducing yourself and showing us your ride, you’ll find our new member area here:

We also have a sub-forum dedicated to Mustangs other than the GT500/GT350 that can be found here:

Since this thread is so old, it is now closed.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.