Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've become a picture whore since I figured out how to post large pictures.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
416 Posts
Nothing like being a whore when you have something that beautiful! I had such a hard time deciding what color and stripe package to get. Bought a red/white stripe but I would have liked a blue/white or a white/blue or a white/red or a white/blue or a black/red or a tungsten/white......damnit they all look great!:D

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
That's a beautiful ride you've got there. Vista Blue is the fastest!!! :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Beautiful colours, but white with blue stripes just go faster ;) :D really :D

Dubai GT500

·
Premium Member
672 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Excellent pictures and very sharp car. But everyone shold know that black with white stripes is the very fastest.:p :D

·
Registered
471 Posts
Excellent pictures and very sharp car. But everyone shold know that black with white stripes is the very fastest.:p :D
I would have to agree with you 08SCGT500:D

·
Registered
164 Posts
I thought that we had resolved this issue, but remember among the colors blue has one of the shortest wavelengths at about 475nm keeping that in mind we know that it scatters better than others giving blue cars more speed. On top of that the cars with no over-the-top stripes have a better aerodynamic coefficient since we all know we have vinyl stripes (those with custom painted stripes are exempt) and those create bad airflow. Naturally that makes blue cars with no stripes the fastest ones around, it's all scientifically proven :D

·
Registered
765 Posts
I have to agree, Vista blue is just beautiful but I am still partial to the no-stripe look
Very nice Kronus - I understand that the Vista Blue coupe with no stripes is the rarest of all the 07's with only 9 built.

Not sure if "no stripe" means no "side stripes" as well.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
I've become a picture whore since I figured out how to post large pictures.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

6 gun Cobra. You gave a great looking ride...I also like the garage doors and the extensive brickwork on the house in the background...How many car garage you have ? 3-4-5 ?
Just Beautiful ! :zlurking:

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
I thought that we had resolved this issue, but remember among the colors blue has one of the shortest wavelengths at about 475nm keeping that in mind we know that it scatters better than others giving blue cars more speed. On top of that the cars with no over-the-top stripes have a better aerodynamic coefficient since we all know we have vinyl stripes (those with custom painted stripes are exempt) and those create bad airflow. Naturally that makes blue cars with no stripes the fastest ones around, it's all scientifically proven :D
Well I guess i've never heard it explained that way before. Makes perfect sense to me!
Oh and isn't Kronus the Klingon home world? :roller:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
6 gun Cobra. You gave a great looking ride...I also like the garage doors and the extensive brickwork on the house in the background...How many car garage you have ? 3-4-5 ?
Just Beautiful ! :zlurking:
Thanks.

Have a total of 4. Two up and two down. The wife and teen driver got upstairs and man-land is down around back.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I have to agree, Vista blue is just beautiful but I am still partial to the no-stripe look
But yours is half striped!

LOL! HALF-ASSED! lol:ninja: :flame: :rocket: :sick: :rocker: :witch: :stickpoke: :mad: :cheers: :huh: :blah: :fu: :shinner: :bigthumb: ;) :

J/K

I LIKE NO STRIPES TOO!

JJ

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey WCA I am using "Kronus" as a variation coming from the greek mythology and the titans, "Cronus" or "Crono" was Zeus father and I simply switched the C to a K I have never been a fan of star treck so I wouldn't know about their home planet but it might????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts