Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to forum from Stangsunleashed. Just wondering why Virginia is not shown in sections?

I notice a few from the other forum, I wondered where you all went?

·
Registered
110 Posts
New to forum from Stangsunleashed. Just wondering why Virginia is not shown in sections?

I notice a few from the other forum, I wondered where you all went?
Why all the infighting on Stangsunleashed? Was not too impressed with that site. Pretty big but a lot of battling each other & way too many trolls there.

Seems like a site to badmouth the new shelby?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
There is a great core group of people over there. You are right about the trolls, though. I, for one, try not to feed the trolls, which means less posting, unfortunately. There is a lot of good info over there, just as there is here. I try to ignore the noise, and focus on the signal, where ever I surf.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You said it well Orf, not enough people ignored it they just made it worse. Overall a great site, but a little slow right now with alot of people getting their cars.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I too have found this forum to much more enjoyable than StangsUnleashed.

I'd like to thank oldimp again for turning me on to this site.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I too have found this forum to much more enjoyable than StangsUnleashed.

I'd like to thank oldimp again for turning me on to this site.

I'd like to thank Oldimp myself.He is a good man.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I'd like to thank Oldimp myself.He is a good man.
Yeah, yeah! I have so little to offer when it comes to Shelby knowledge it is pitiful! But, I love this car and this forum is the best one that I have ventured onto. When I find a good person that also loves the Shelby, I have to point them this way!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts