Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see on ebay a guy is selling his (future) 07 and has a vin#. Has anyone eles got theres?Item number: 4639901083

·
Registered
11 Posts
I checked at my dealer earlier today and was informed that my car (ordered 04/14) had not yet been serialized. Supposedly, more information next week.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Does anybody want a breakdown sheet of the VINs for the Mustangs which includes the Shelby?

·
Registered
67 Posts
A question for '07 or anybody else. What's up with getting an invioce on a Shelby & not having a vin #? My friends car received a vin #, then he got an invoice. It was on temp delay for about 2 weeks then it was sheduled for build. Even more confusing is that his Ford dealer swears he has an ETA of 6/12. Sounds impossible as "Job 1" is 6/5. Looks like the Shelby party is about to get started.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
shoyoright said:
A question for '07 or anybody else. What's up with getting an invioce on a Shelby & not having a vin #? My first car received a vin #, then I got an invoice. It was on temp delay for about 2 weeks then it was sheduled for build. Even more confusing is that my Ford dealer swears he has an ETA of 6/12. Sounds impossible as "Job 1" is 6/5. I received an invoice on my next earliest car but do not have a vin. I assume I will get a vin # soon on this car. Looks like the Shelby party is about to get started.

If you read the 10 steps of getting a Shelby,you will see that the dealer already has a VIN.Either he doesn't know how to get it or from what I have seen they don't like to tell their customers.He can get it, Ford e-mails the VIN's every day.Press him and he will cough it up.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
If you're still around, do you have that VIN breakdown? Thanks...

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
If you're still around, do you have that VIN breakdown? Thanks...

If whos around me?C'mon you can do better than that can't you?...................07.................................

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thanks. Great info!

·
Registered
888 Posts
If whos around me?C'mon you can do better than that can't you?...................07.................................
Hey! I like your new avatar! I Don't have a copy of that picture!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Hot DAMN!!!! Just heard from [email protected]. My build date is 10/16, and a delivery date of 10/24.........."However, this information is subject to change".....
At least we're progressing AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, How sweet it will be!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts