Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
AWESOME videos!

I saw some air/steam venting from the front grille Cobra badge... Whose work is this??

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
AWESOME videos!

I saw some air/steam venting from the front grille Cobra badge... Whose work is this??
I'm wondering how they do that also.:confused: I've seen other cars with that. My grandkids would love that.:eek:

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I'm wondering how they do that also.:confused: I've seen other cars with that. My grandkids would love that.:eek:
That is called a shot of nitrus. He is just purging the system for show through the cobra. I believe it would be hard to get these cars in the nine second range without it.

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
That is called a shot of nitrus. He is just purging the system for show through the cobra. I believe it would be hard to get these cars in the nine second range without it.
I thought it has to do with nitrus but wasn't sure. I'll just have to show the Grandkids the video. No nitrus for mine.:)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
My daughter wants me to hook one of those purge systems up on mine, but she wants it to blow bubbles.

Girls!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
My daughter wants me to hook one of those purge systems up on mine, but she wants it to blow bubbles.

Girls!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

THAT would be something I'd like to see! :D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

Girls!

That's funny:D Could you imagine being at the track and blowing bubbles:D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
AWESOME videos!

Do a google under nitrus cobra or someting similiar.It was around $250....$300

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a friend that has a nitrous system well half a system it does not truly work he just has it setup for the purge. It is cool when he is at a light and does it in comes into a parking lot where the guys are hanging out and sprays. Only a few know its not hooked up so everyone is always impressed.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I have a friend that has a nitrous system well half a system it does not truly work he just has it setup for the purge. It is cool when he is at a light and does it in comes into a parking lot where the guys are hanging out and sprays. Only a few know its not hooked up so everyone is always impressed.
Could do the same with CO2 for that matter, but not the same effect.:rolleyes: if you know what I mean.:) My boys will hate me for this but "Purge or Surge" that is the question?:D :D

·
Registered
861 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
:rofl: I was just thinking the same thing; I don't particularly want the NOS but would like the "Purge" effect!

On the other hand there's no reason to do a "Half-Assed" job!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts