Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who signed contracts.
I am working one out with my dealer and had some important questions.
My dealer said that he could write in the notes section of the buyers order the price that I am getting and that that vehicle would be mine.
Is that what you guys were talking about with a contract?
Or did you have them write up a different contract?
I see on the purchace order it says the order is not binding untill accepted by the dealer in writing and that it says the order comprises the entire agreement to this puchase and no other agreement of any kind, verbal understanding or promise whotsoever will be recgognized (on the bottom).
There is a place for the salesman to sign and it says accepted by then is stameped with the dealers stamp. However I dont see a place for the managers or sales manager's signature which many of you recommended.

Is this the contract that you signed? Just a modded purchase order in the notes section? or did you have a special one drawn up?

I really need help with this and would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
I wrote a contract that the owner of the dealership signed and had notarized. The details were that I would pay a specified price above the manufacturers windsticker with no options added by the dealer. I included verbiage that time was of the essence, the dealer was to use best efforts to obtain the vehicle as soon as possible, would provide me weekly updates and, most importantly, that the vehicle would NOT be driven once arriving at the dealership. All in all it was pretty standard contract language binding the dealer to sell me their first allocation. Naturally the contract was sealed with a cash deposit (5k).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hrm are you a lawyer? Or did you just type something up yourself? Im not sure how to word things to make them legal....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also on the contract did you have to put the order number or the cars vin or anything?
or just say the first allocation was yours of the 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW. on the buyers order it says at the bottom that no other agreement of any kind verbal agreement or promise will be recognized... so does that mean that an additional contract would not be recognized in addition to the buyers order?
If so I would have to put my contract agreement that I wanted stated in the notes section of the buyers order correct?
(I dunno if any of you noticed that it does say that on the buyers order)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts