Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr. Super Moderator & JayC...I've tried to add some pics of my car into my VBPic Gallery, but it keeps giving me a 'File too large' error. I took the photos with my cheapee 1.3 mega pixel camera set to the middle quality setting in hopes that this wouldn't happen...but perhaps thats not the problem. Any suggestions? Thanks :confused:

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm having the same problem - all my pictures are too large when I try to download them into the gallery.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Mr. Super Moderator & JayC...I've tried to add some pics of my car into my VBPic Gallery, but it keeps giving me a 'File too large' error. I took the photos with my cheapee 1.3 mega pixel camera set to the middle quality setting in hopes that this wouldn't happen...but perhaps thats not the problem. Any suggestions? Thanks :confused:

ShelbyWise I am not sure what your middle setting is on your camera but the Maximum Image Size: 102400.My pictures are 3.26kb.Somewhere on here there was a posting of where you can download a program to resize your pictures.Let me see if I can find it..................07........................

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

Here it is.This was posted in another thread by Fee5707.may i recommend the program "easy thumbnails" found at http://www.fookes.com/ezthumbs/
when putting things on my website this is what i usually use.. it shrinks and enlarges

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here it is.This was posted in another thread by Fee5707.may i recommend the program "easy thumbnails" found at http://www.fookes.com/ezthumbs/
when putting things on my website this is what i usually use.. it shrinks and enlarges
Thanks 07...I'll try to make it work in a bit. I'm @ work and things are kinda busy here right now. It sucks that I gotta show up here and actually do some work...I'd rather talk "Shelby" all day and collect my check on Friday :D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Thanks 07...I'll try to make it work in a bit. I'm @ work and things are kinda busy here right now. It sucks that I gotta show up here and actually do some work...I'd rather talk "Shelby" all day and collect my check on Friday :D

You're welcome.They did the same to me when I got my Shelby.Expect us to work,what nerve!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts