2,286 Posts
GT650 (~ rear wheel HP)

·
Premium Member
649 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
As you can see from my Avatar, my vanity plate is MANN U, the number 1 football team in the world. Of course, by football, I mean the "beautiful" game. OK, if we were to debate it, the number 1 "other" football team would be the Pittsburgh Steelers.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Colorado recently approved our plate application after sending them a 5 x 7 picture of the rear end of our GT500KR showing the cobra snake icon on the faux gas cap.

Results: "R SNAKE"

·
Registered
55 Posts
B17,
I have owned a house on the west end for 17 years and the B17 used to fly over our house so low it would make the hair on the back of your neck stand up. It was one of the most exciting and stirring things anyone can imagine. Was that you? If it was, thank you. I have seen a white GT 500 on the island a couple of times. Was that your car? I am still waiting on a rail car assignment for my red one. ETA 11/6 then 11/7 then 11/14 then who knows.

We are now in Jamaica Beach on the bay side and would really appreciate being buzzed by the B17 sometime.
Small world, we lived in Texas City while I was growing up and used to see those guys practicing all the way over there. Straight back of our house was Moses Lake and then Galveston bay. We live in New Braunfels now.We're coming down there to take a cruise in March, We should all meet....

·
Registered
3 Posts
A vanity plate is a special type of vehicle registration plate on an automobile or other vehicle. The owner of the vehicle will have paid extra money to have his or her own choice of numbers or letters, usually forming a recognisable phrase, slogan, or initialism on their plate.

·
Registered
73 Posts
A vanity plate is a special type of vehicle registration plate on an automobile or other vehicle. The owner of the vehicle will have paid extra money to have his or her own choice of numbers or letters, usually forming a recognisable phrase, slogan, or initialism on their plate.
Site Moderator, please block this spamming a**clown.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
IMPULS and it was an impulse buy!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Was just issued my vanity plate SHLBYSVT
In your signature you have all the stats (blend, build....dates etc). Where can I get that info on my 2010 GT500?

·
Registered
869 Posts
In your signature you have all the stats (blend, build....dates etc). Where can I get that info on my 2010 GT500?
In around June after all the 2010 shelby's are built and the numbers get put in the computer at ford performance,,call them at 18003673788. Give them your VIN and a credit card for $45.00 and they will send you a certificate with all that info about your car. Also, if you do not have it, for another $10.00 they will send you a window sticker. Good luck with your new beast.:)

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
In around June after all the 2010 shelby's are built and the numbers get put in the computer at ford performance,,call them at 18003673788. Give them your VIN and a credit card for $45.00 and they will send you a certificate with all that info about your car. Also, if you do not have it, for another $10.00 they will send you a window sticker. Good luck with your new beast.:)
Thanks - added to calendar!

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
201 - 220 of 230 Posts