Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gaging interest here.....

Justin of VMP is planning a trip to the Hampton Roads area of Virginia the weekend of Apr 18/19, or possibly 25/26. He's offering 2 pulls @ $60, and complete tuning @ $250-$450 depending on level of mods.

He needs enough interest to warrant hauling his mobile dyno up. Reply and let me know if you are SERIOUSLY interested. Thx.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Gaging interest here.....

Justin of VMP is planning a trip to the Hampton Roads area of Virginia the weekend of Apr 18/19, or possibly 25/26. He's offering 2 pulls @ $60, and complete tuning @ $250-$450 depending on level of mods.

He needs enough interest to warrant hauling his mobile dyno up. Reply and let me know if you are SERIOUSLY interested. Thx.
Count me in if you get enough interest. Sounds like fun.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
update....if your interested in participating, need to know your intention whether dyno only or tuning only. If tuning is your desire, email justin directly at [email protected] and give him a list of your mods and my name (Keith). So far, interest is bleek..the more the merrier...but he needs more for the dyno to warrant bringing it up...let me know...

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
I thought you had Lunds tune?

Are you letting this guy change it?

·
Registered
109 Posts
update....if your interested in participating, need to know your intention whether dyno only or tuning only. If tuning is your desire, email justin directly at [email protected] and give him a list of your mods and my name (Keith). So far, interest is bleek..the more the merrier...but he needs more for the dyno to warrant bringing it up...let me know...
I would be there just for the dyno and to meet other and see their cars.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts