Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a modified Vista blue 2007 GT500 Convertible for sale. The car has 26,000 miles of mostly highway driving. The car has been garaged in the winter and has rarely seen any rain. It get's detailed twice a year and is hand washed at least twice per week.

Last test on the Mustang Dyno was over 500 rear wheel horsepower. I can get the exact hp and torque numbers if you would like them. I have changed out the supercharger pullys, cold-air intake, high performance spark plugs, custom tune, cat back Magnaflow 3" Exhaust, Steeda Control Arms, trunk mounted methanol injection system, ported throttle body, 20" super snake rims fitted with Nitto tires. 9x20 front and 10x20. I hate to part with the car, but expenses have gone up and revenue down. This is, by far, the best car I have ever owned.

I am asking for $45,000 which I think is a bargain. The car cost $60,000 new and I added about $10,000 in performance upgrades. All modifications were done at Mongillo Motors in East Haven CT. They would be happy to speak to anyone interested in purchasing the car. I can put you in touch with the right person there.

Please email me with any questions or offers. [email protected].

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have a modified Vista blue 2007 GT500 Convertible for sale. The car has 26,000 miles of mostly highway driving. The car has been garaged in the winter and has rarely seen any rain. It get's detailed twice a year and is hand washed at least twice per week.

Last test on the Mustang Dyno was over 500 rear wheel horsepower. I can get the exact hp and torque numbers if you would like them. I have changed out the supercharger pullys, cold-air intake, high performance spark plugs, custom tune, cat back Magnaflow 3" Exhaust, Steeda Control Arms, trunk mounted methanol injection system, ported throttle body, 20" super snake rims fitted with Nitto tires. 9x20 front and 10x20. I hate to part with the car, but expenses have gone up and revenue down. This is, by far, the best car I have ever owned.

I am asking for $45,000 which I think is a bargain. The car cost $60,000 new and I added about $10,000 in performance upgrades. All modifications were done at Mongillo Motors in East Haven CT. They would be happy to speak to anyone interested in purchasing the car. I can put you in touch with the right person there.

Please email me with any questions or offers. [email protected].
Good luck with the sale, but because you paid $60K for the car new does not mean that was what it was worth, new. Given market conditions and what new GT500 convertibles are going for these days, it's likely you're asking too much for a used on, no matter how nice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts