Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is there a way to turn off the green upshift arrow on the left hand gage pod? On the Corvettes and Vipers there is a skip shift module that plugs in line to one of the sensors on the transmission that turns it off. Is there anything like that for the GT 500?

·
Registered
938 Posts
Mine is yellow.:info-smilie:

·
Registered
267 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Maybe it's a greenish-yellow. :lol:

Did you scroll through the settings? I don't remember if it allows you to turn it off, it is supposed to be to help you acheive better gas milage. :lol:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Where's that "read the manual" smilie when I need it!:thinkerg:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guys,
I read the manual and it is not there. If you found how to turn it off please share. I was wrong on the color mine is yellow too.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Guys,
I read the manual and it is not there. If you found how to turn it off please share. I was wrong on the color mine is yellow too.
You're right. I read about the "Performance shift indicator" (the SVT on the tach side)... the "Upshift indicator" (on the speedo side) is non-adjustable.

See pages 5-7 of the Shelby Suppliment (it's too big to post on this site :bangin: )

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Mine no longer lights up after my tune. The adjustable SVT will still work though. Must be possible in the tuning software I guess.

TD

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I like having it when I'm trying to get the best fuel mileage on a long trip.

Comming down to NC this week I got 20.4 mpg driving it conservatively .

I really don't notice it at all when driving agressively. :blueblob: too busy noticing my Raptor shift light on my dash.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts