Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ran a locate and I see 9 Shelbys either allready on the ground or on their way to the following stores: Lewis Ford- Fayetteville AR, Town East Ford, Mesquite TX, Whitcita Ford, Whitcita TX, Country Ford, Levittown, NY, Gene Messer Ford, Lubbock TX, Bill Selig Ford, Windsor CT, Board Ford and Ken Grody Ford, both in CA, and Beaverton Ford in Beaverton OR.

If any of your cars are coming from these dealers, you are in luck- they are on the way, if not on the ground now!!!

If you tell me what dealers you are ordering from, I can keep an eye on them.

·
Registered
257 Posts
cyrusapollo said:
Board Ford and Ken Grody Ford, both in CA
If any of your cars are coming from these dealers, you are in luck- they are on the way, if not on the ground now!!!
I ordered my 2000 F250 SD w/PSD from Ken Grody Ford, Buena Park CA...I'm going to call them and see if their GT500 has arrived...my order is in @ another dealership, but it would sure be nice to get up close to a GT500...they are about an hour from me...Board Ford is in Whittier, CA...about the same distance from me in a little different direction. Thanks:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
cyrusapollo, check the following dealers if poss:

Williams Ford......Berea, OH
Mullinax Ford East......Wickliffe, OH
John Lance Ford........Westlake, OH
Klaben Ford..............Kent, OH

I've got a shot at one of these cars, depending how serious are the first depositors on their list....
thanks!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Cyrusapollo thanks for your help in tracking and locating the shelbys. Can you please keep an eye on the following 2 dealerships:
Burtis Motor, Garden City Kansas and
Graham Ford, Columbus Ohio
Thanks alot, your help an dknowledge is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stand by, guys, I will check all of the above dealers throughout today and post responses as I have time. Keep checking, I'll be back soon...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are the new additions for today (bear in mind, sometime invoices can show up as much as ten days before the car reaches the store): CONVERTIBLES: Sound Ford, Renton, WA, Courtesy Ford, Portland, OR, Gentilini Ford, Woodbine, NJ, Power Ford, Valencia, CA. COUPES: Sexton Ford, Moline, IL, Freedom Ford, Norfolk, VA, Korum Ford, Puyallup, WA. Further updates may be slow with next weeks holiday. Stay tuned...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope, sorry guys, not yet. I checked on all of them that you asked for. The only ones I found are the ones listed. I will check again on Monday.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
My dealership is Syosset Ford in Syosset New York. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
TomC said:
Hi can you check Mulinax ford West in Amherst Ohio. Thank you very much
I didnt see it when I passed through there yesterday, but that doesnt mean they didnt have it. If I am in the area again, I will stop and ask.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry for the delay guys, took a few days vacation for the 4th of July. Here are today's updates on coupes. I will do convertibles and individual searches as I have time later: Bauer Ford, Brookeville In, Olathe Ford, Olathe KS, Duncan Ford, Blacksburg, VA, Berglund Ford, Salem VA, LB Smith Ford, Lemoyne PA, Len Stoler Ford, Ownings Mills MD, Conway Ford, Conway SC, Quirk Ford, Quincy MA.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Verts: Southgate Ford, Southgate MI, Jim Tidwell Ford, Kennesaw GA, Billy Howell Ford, Cumming GA, Pacifico Marple Ford, Broomall PA, Barber Ford, Exeter PA, Holmes Tuttle Ford, Tucson AZ.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
As of right now, all of the individual stores you guys have asked about did not show having any yet, except for Mulinax. Who was that, was that the right car? TomC? I hope congratulations are in order...

1 - 20 of 223 Posts