Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new to this forum and I like to let everyone know that I'm corrdinate a drive up to Mnt Palomar and to Julian on 11/4. So let me know and here some inf:

Time: 9 - 9:30 AM

The general direction we are taking:

I-5 South
76 East
S6 road to Mnt Palomar Observatory

We could bring lunch and have @ the observatory or go to Julian. I don't care either way.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Welcome Colt!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi I'm new to this forum and I like to let everyone know that I'm corrdinate a drive up to Mnt Palomar and to Julian on 11/4. So let me know and here some inf:

Time: 9 - 9:30 AM

The general direction we are taking:

I-5 South
76 East
S6 road to Mnt Palomar Observatory

We could bring lunch and have @ the observatory or go to Julian. I don't care either way.
Welcome. Can you pick me up some apple cider in Julian while you are there.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome to the board, Colt.

If you'd like to swing by Denver to pick me up, I'd be happy to attend. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Colt,

A drive up to Mnt Palomar is always a good time. Normally I'd be all over it, but I will be bringing my new Shelby to the SVTOA event at ButtonWillow that weekend.

If you have never been to ButtonWillow you owe it to yourself to check it out. Ford rents the track for the weekend. Its an Awesome road course!

Here's a link to more info.

http://www.mustangforums.com/fb.asp?m=755409&go=last

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SDCobra,

That is awsome, but I have other plan for Sunday. Where is ButtonWillow? Take a lot pics. May be next time. By the way another Shelby guy in LA is trying to set up a drive to Shelby factory in Las Vegas. I will let you know

·
Registered
9 Posts
Colt,

A drive up to Mnt Palomar is always a good time. Normally I'd be all over it, but I will be bringing my new Shelby to the SVTOA event at ButtonWillow that weekend.

If you have never been to ButtonWillow you owe it to yourself to check it out. Ford rents the track for the weekend. Its an Awesome road course!

Here's a link to more info.

http://www.mustangforums.com/fb.asp?m=755409&go=last
Hey, SDCobra, I live in San Diego and have been looking to buy one of the Shelbys but everyone wants 15k-30k over msrp, how did you get so lucky? I've got the money in the bank, but can't find any takers. I'm also a member of the local Selby Club but that doesn't seem to pull any weight either. If you have any leads please let me know. I need one to park next to my Cobra
roadster.Thank[email protected] Howard

·
Registered
153 Posts
Colt....I'm in for a drive to Vegas....
I'm in No Calif, near San Francisco....

·
Registered
83 Posts
ShelbyTom
Where in Nor Cal do you come from? Im 2 hours north of Sacramento. Did I remember right that you got your car from Susanville?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts