Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope it's ok to post this here...

A fellow GT500 owner that I know from another forum is competing in the USC on stangplanet.com

He's the only GT500 competing this time.

If you could, please see his note below and register to vote for him (his name is "Chris "Iceman" Ponsler" - a black 2007 GT500 vert) it would be appreciated.

:)

My car was selected to compete in the Ultimate Stang Challenge this time. I am the only GT500 in the field right now. I was hoping that you all would consider registering and giving me a vote as I am up against some pretty stiff competition. My first round opponent is actually a really nice show car that has a lot of good work done....but it isn't a GT500 so I was hoping you would support me and not him after you see the pictures of his car. it is really nice as are most of them in this challenge.

It's kind of a pain to register and then vote but I really appreciate it as there is money for mods on the line line and i can always use some of that....What I can't use I'll share with people that can use it.

Here is where you register and then they send an e-mail to you to click a link to confirm it's a real e-mail: http://stangplanet.com/forum/register.php

Here is where you go to vote after registering: http://stangplanet.com/cmps_index.php?pageid=usc

Thanks - I'll update how I do on here if I advance past the first round.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I hope it's ok to post this here...

A fellow GT500 owner that I know from another forum is competing in the USC on stangplanet.com

He's the only GT500 competing this time.

If you could, please see his note below and register to vote for him (his name is "Chris "Iceman" Ponsler" - a black 2007 GT500 vert) it would be appreciated.

:)

No problem Joe;)

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
My vote is in Joe.:)

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Chris has a nice car... quick too! He's pushing into the 10s with his new KB!

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump for more votes. Chris only has a slim 20 vote lead.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Got my vote

·
Registered
861 Posts
the vote is in

1 - 8 of 8 Posts