Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This GT500 is for sale at Mossy Ford in San Diego, it is a real GT500, the VIN number confirms it. You can search for used cars on their website, to see more of this work of art (rolls eyes). What were they thinking.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Oh the humanity.....that poor car! Their sales manager must be a dip-sh*t.
:werd:

·
Registered
159 Posts
I hope this car had some body damage and needed to be repainted. I cannot imagine ruining a GT500 like that. Although I bet there is at least one person on this forum that likes the way the car looks. If you are out there it's OK to come forward. :rofl:

Stew

·
Registered
658 Posts
I bet there is at least one person on this forum that likes the way the car looks. If you are out there it's OK to come forward. :rofl:

Stew
Unfortunatly, I aint it! What a disaster!

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
I hope this car had some body damage and needed to be repainted. I cannot imagine ruining a GT500 like that. Although I bet there is at least one person on this forum that likes the way the car looks. If you are out there it's OK to come forward. :rofl:

Stew
While it's not what I would want, I don't think it's all that bad. The color looks to me like it's not far off the Grabber Orange color. A few stripes would prob perk it up!

And someone will buy it and enjoy it; it is definitely a one of a kind car. Knowing what I know about these cars I might even buy it if it was the only choice, regardless of what it looks like it's still got to be a fun/exciting car. :pimp:

·
Registered
126 Posts
While not my cup o tea-I don't thing its that bad (not baddd). Still doesn't compare to the GT500 in the Galpin showroom when I bought mine last year. Sales mgr had it totally-totally done in flat black-they said it was the stealth mdl. omg- it was fugly!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I agree... ugly. Looks like a creamsicle.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I think I threw up in my mouth...just a little bit

btw...no throw up smilie ????:shrug03:

·
Registered
102 Posts
poor thing!!!!
someone shot that thing so it will not suffer any longer.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Holy shit! That is one ugly duckling! What a damn shame. Unfortunately, someone will buy it and they are asking $42k for this POS and it has over 11,000 miles!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I love the expanded metal grill and where did they get those bad ass wheels?:jawdrop:
If I was that dealership I would put that bad boy on the lawn in front for all to see.
What a beauty :blueblob::rocker:

Pete dont ever post a car like that again you hear :fight:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I love the expanded metal grill and where did they get those bad ass wheels?:jawdrop:
If I was that dealership I would put that bad boy on the lawn in front for all to see.
What a beauty :blueblob::rocker:

They are Saleen wheels and they look better in chrome.

Pete dont ever post a car like that again you hear :fight:

·
Registered
324 Posts
I have been gone for a little while and I come back to see that.... certain people should not be allowed to customize cars :armed:

·
Registered
202 Posts
stang5.0 Re: Ugliest GT500 I have seen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
poor thing!!!!
someone shot that thing so it will not suffer any longer.

Shoot the car and the dope who had it done!!!!:mofo:

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I'd have to agree with all that. What an awful thing to do to the car! You really gotta try hard to make this car look bad, but here is great example of the determination behind the plan to make it look like crap.

White wheels? Seriously, white wheels? I'm surprised there aren't white-wall tires on it too!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Those are Saleen wheels 20x10 and 20x9 respectively front and rear wheels. I had them in chrome with my 06 Saleen and they were amazing! But holy crap, it's a Saleen/Parnelli Jones/Shelby'ized stang?? Ugh.. the only place they can sell that would be in San Diego probably right near the San Ysidro border! Also, try selling that pos in Compton and the Bronx. No offense, but that is where that belongs! Maybe Funkmaster Flex should buy it..Honestly, WT Fudge?? LOL

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!??

·
Registered
869 Posts
If this is a real gt500, where is the rear spoiler on the trunk,,,and "shelby" is not in the right place either.:silly:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts