1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
I am considering. The TG sent out a survey earlier asking if they offered the Friday open track day, would there be interest. I responded that I would. I was hoping for a single day option for Friday but that is not offered. I've done the Mustang Round up with these guys a couple times and they are a good group. I will consider the Fri - Sat option.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am considering. The TG sent out a survey earlier asking if they offered the Friday open track day, would there be interest. I responded that I would. I was hoping for a single day option for Friday but that is not offered. I've done the Mustang Round up with these guys a couple times and they are a good group. I will consider the Fri - Sat option.
TrackGuys are easy to work with. I would bet that if you called Dell Hughes or Jeff Lacina and asked them, they would work with you to meet your needs. In either case, hope to see you down there!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had rather spend $495 on the car and watch.
If you go through the registration, one of the options is a $50 choice. It gives you all classroom instruction and parade laps access on Saturday only. This will give you the opportunity to try it out and see how much fun it is.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
I just signed up for the Friday session. I Should have checked registration before my earlier post.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
^ I will be there only on Friday. Will arrive about 6:30 and leave after last session. When do you arrive? I would love to see your SS.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ I will be there only on Friday. Will arrive about 6:30 and leave after last session. When do you arrive? I would love to see your SS.
Already here. I am parking over by Garage 23.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Cool. I will see yu tomorrow. Leaving Houston at 4:30.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool. I will see yu tomorrow. Leaving Houston at 4:30.
hey brother, last time I saw you, you were pitting in prematurely on one of our Sat sessions. I lost track of you the rest of the weekend. Everything good?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great event this past weekend. I believe they said there were 180 cars registered, running in 5 run groups. So much fun.

You never know if it will be open next year. Talk now is that it will eventually become a big housing development.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts