Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you are aware through a series of trades I became the owner of a 2020 GT500 Mustang. It is twister orange, tech, handling, and carbon fiber packages. It has heated and cooled seats. Solid orange. I am contemplating selling it for what I have invested which is approximately $89k with TTL and associated fees. Car is new and I am the only owner. I am #1 on my dealers list for a C8 Z06 so thinking of letting the GT find a deserving home. PM for photos and discussion. Thanks in advance.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
34,830 Posts
As some of you are aware through a series of trades I became the owner of a 2020 GT500 Mustang. It is twister orange, tech, handling, and carbon fiber packages. It has heated and cooled seats. Solid orange. I am contemplating selling it for what I have invested which is approximately $89k with TTL and associated fees. Car is new and I am the only owner. I am #1 on my dealers list for a C8 Z06 so thinking of letting the GT find a deserving home. PM for photos and discussion. Thanks in advance.
Good luck with your sale.

A couple of questions... I am assuming the “carbon fiber package” is the CF dash and not the CFTP, based on price... is this the case? Other question would be where is this car located?

Reactions: fletchffletch

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,876 Posts
There's no way a Carbon Fiber Track Pack would be MSRP'd at his price! The CF dash is nice and I have it on my GT350. Good luck with the sale! Hope you're making the right decision with the C-8.

·
Registered
2020 GT500 delivered 10/15/20, 2015 50th GT Conv.,39 Caddy Cp, 67 Caddy conv, 67 Vette roadster.
159 Posts
I guess time will tell. If the GT doesn't sell there is still room for the Z06 in the garage! Thanks for the replies.
Do you know if Corvette is releasing a Z06 convertible for 2021?
Lou

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No. Not much into drop tops anyway. Heard rumor of a retractable hardtop version was going to be offered.

·
Registered
67 Posts
No. Not much into drop tops anyway. Heard rumor of a retractable hardtop version was going to be offered.
My buddy is also #1 on a dealer list for a ZO6... I can’t wait to give it a go, I told him to get me on the list for the E-Ray Vette in 2023 I’ll be ready for a hybrid sports car after two years of the Shelby drinking all the gas 😬

I am also in Minnesota

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think the Z06 will be my last addition to the garage...unless there is a 1000 hp ZR1 lurking in the wings, then all bets are off. I am in SE MN. You?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I think the Z06 will be my last addition to the garage...unless there is a 1000 hp ZR1 lurking in the wings, then all bets are off. I am in SE MN. You?
That ZR1 or Zora look tempting for sure!

I’m from St Paul, live in Andover these days

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
But I fear you will be looking at close to 200k all in with one of those beasts! Ouch!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts