Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
This brings the question what could a twin turbo Shelby do?. I also read an article of an 03 cobra with a factory blower and twin turbo setup doing some amazing numbers, in that case the weakest link was the independent suspension. It was using the stock blower and stock pulley and two big turbos running 4psi of boost and the car was making around 650 hp, really quite something. . .

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
This brings the question what could a twin turbo Shelby do?. I also read an article of an 03 cobra with a factory blower and twin turbo setup doing some amazing numbers, in that case the weakest link was the independent suspension. It was using the stock blower and stock pulley and two big turbos running 4psi of boost and the car was making around 650 hp, really quite something. . .
Supercharger AND turbos? I didn't know you could to that. :confused:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice car that GT:)

It is theoretically possible to supercharge and turbo charge at the same time.

Thats is kinda of what the new Ford truck does. Turbo into turbo.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Evolution Performance is currently working on a TT set up for their race car which I'm sure will eventually be available for the public in some form or another for those so inclined.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts