Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a set of Motorcraft AGSF12FM1 (1 step colder than stock) for my 2011 GT500.

I am doing a straight swap to a 2013 TVS supercharger with stock pulley.

Should I call and switch the order to stock AGSF22FM1 and just gap them at 0.035 or was the AGSF12FM1 the right move?

·
Premium Member
11,061 Posts
I ordered a set of Motorcraft AGSF12FM1 (1 step colder than stock) for my 2011 GT500.

I am doing a straight swap to a 2013 TVS supercharger with stock pulley.

Should I call and switch the order to stock AGSF22FM1 and just gap them at 0.035 or was the AGSF12FM1 the right move?
Sp-471

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
What gap do these need to be set at?

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Thank you guys!

Are the sp-471 plugs good for just a pulley and tune set up? Do I still gap them at .35?

Didn't mean to hijack the thread. Just need to replace my plugs.

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Thank you BJ!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Bringing this thread back to life...

I am in the process of doing a TVS swap from a 2014. The vehicle has NSR cams from L&M. I purchased this vehicle “used” and I’m unsure if the plugs have been upgraded or not... but for precaution should I go ahead and order SP-471 or what do you all recommend?
Thanks

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
29,808 Posts
Bringing this thread back to life...

I am in the process of doing a TVS swap from a 2014. The vehicle has NSR cams from L&M. I purchased this vehicle “used” and I’m unsure if the plugs have been upgraded or not... but for precaution should I go ahead and order SP-471 or what do you all recommend?
Thanks
Please start a new thread with your question versus reviving one that is 6 years old.

This thread is closed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.