Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Shelby GT500 vapor/ebony stripes
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was not able to get the Niche Vice matte silver I wanted. Nobody has a pair for the front. And they are discontinued. So looking at these 4 wheels. Money wise the 50th anniversary may be out of my range. Looking for opinions on what will look best.

SVE and Razors are a little cheaper with the CS3's falling in the middle. These are all 20's.

I plan to lower the car as well
Wheel Automotive tire White Bicycle part Rim
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Hubcap

·
Registered
2021 GT500
1,109 Posts
Now that I am getting a bit older, how easy they are to clean matters just as much as how they look. Good luck with picking a wheel, I have taken too long on my cars to decide but in the end it is a part that completely changes the look of a car.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
52,809 Posts
Top left catches my eye the most.

·
Registered
2008 725 Super Snake
6,061 Posts
Top right looks like it is a painted Silver, good looking wheel, the top left is a E-Coating Chrome (I have a set 2017+ Shelby Super Snake 50th Anniv. wheels). Upper left, Very Easy to clean and good looking wheel.......

R

·
Registered
2008, GT500 , Vert'
179 Posts
Just got an email notice from Shelby . That those wheels are back in stock. At least the 20 x 9.5 size.

·
Registered
2008 725 Super Snake
6,061 Posts
Just got an email notice from Shelby . That those wheels are back in stock. At least the 20 x 9.5 size.
What brakes do you have on the rear for the 11"? oem single piston, all is well........Wilwood 4 piston (which these wheels were designed for), all is well.........Baer Extreme 6S 6 piston calipers, they clear, but are below the Baer recommendations for wheel to caliper clearance.........

A closer look at the 2017+ Shelby Super Snake wheel........

R

·
Premium Member
2014 Ruby Red Shelby GT500
765 Posts
Put my order in yesterday! Went with the 20x9.5/20x11 50th anniversary Super Snake wheels. 20% off site wide for black friday.
Picked up lug nuts, and caster camber plates as well. Now trying to decide which lowering springs and pan hard bar I will need? View attachment 254492
Good choice!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts