Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for new owner of my previous 2012 GT500 Kona Blue. Last known purchased in Virginia June 2020 from Wynne’s Ford.
CCC3B272-8556-4346-BE3D-21838721EEEF.jpeg

I have a binder with all documentation.
If you are on here, message me.

·
Super Moderator
5,013 Posts
Bump to the top for you. Good luck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump to the top for you. Good luck.
Thanks I have tried hard. The dealer seems to remember the car and cannot find contact information of who the sold it to. I gave them my contact info for now in case they find.

The odd thing is carfax never shows a title update from June 2020 and does show a service record October 2020

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello Stangster 08, Maury T. here. See you mentioning Wynne Ford. We live about 2 miles from there as the crow flies. Beautiful car you had. Wil keep an eye out for it to let them know something

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Stangster 08, Maury T. here. See you mentioning Wynne Ford. We live about 2 miles from there as the crow flies. Beautiful car you had. Wil keep an eye out for it to let them know something
Thank you.
I also wish I had kept it. I ended up trading on a GT350 leftover just before Covid exploded. My dealer ended up wholesaling during lockdown and then ended up at auction which seems to be how Wynne got it.

·
Registered
2010 Kona Blue VMP Gen2R
123 Posts
That almost looks identical to my 2010 which brings up the question..... Where did your wheels come from on that car? Was that on option for that year?
When I was looking at used 2010-2012s I saw none (and I looked at at lot) that had those wheels except for the 2010 models. All the ones I looked at had the honeycomb style wheels like the old Bandit Trans Am which was one of the reasons I went with the 2010 model. I think those are still the best looking rims on the Shelbys. Once I was thinking of buying a spare set (or at least one spare wheel) until I saw how much they want for them.

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
8,420 Posts
The wheels you see are stock wheels that came on the car without the performance package. I had them on my 2011 and 2013 because I liked their design far better than the honeycone/basket weave wheels that came with the optional performance package.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
30,838 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Kona Blue VMP Gen2R
123 Posts
Thanks...didn't realize they were still made in those production years. I rarely see them on GT500s around here.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quick update. Found out the dealer I traded in to in NJ was the selling dealer. The buyer is in Virginia.
They called and left a message for buyer a few weeks ago and no calls to me so far. The dealer even mailed a letter I provided and still nothing. I explained I had documents to share. Very odd and as of a month ago, I am the last owner since it has not been registered to that state.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
30,838 Posts
Quick update. Found out the dealer I traded in to in NJ was the selling dealer. The buyer is in Virginia.
They called and left a message for buyer a few weeks ago and no calls to me so far. The dealer even mailed a letter I provided and still nothing. I explained I had documents to share. Very odd and as of a month ago, I am the last owner since it has not been registered to that state.
Thanks for the update.

·
Registered
2012 Kona Blue SVTPP GT500
211 Posts
Did you try posting on any of the FB GT500 groups too?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts