Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been a huge and ardent supporter of Trump from day one. I basked in his sunlight on his inauguration.

But now I am having doubts. I want a president who is presidential and respects the office. I want a President who has the trust of those who work with him. I am getting sick and tired of FOX News and CNN news dis information ... they are for the most part polar opposities of one another.

I think the majority of members ( certainly not all ) were for trump ..... and I like to get their opinion as to the current state of the nation.

Our commander in chief battling against our spy agency among other issues arent good. Yes I applaud his action in other areas but I am looking at the big picture.

I sorta of would rather see Pence run things now than Donald ....

Input and feedback is what I am looking for ...

don

·
Premium Member
7,818 Posts
I have been a huge and ardent supporter of Trump from day one. I basked in his sunlight on his inauguration.
Our commander in chief battling against our spy agency among other issues arent good. Yes I applaud his action in other areas but I am looking at the big picture.
I sorta of would rather see Pence run things now than Donald ....
Input and feedback is what I am looking for ...
don

You've got to remember all the political BS that is built into Washington....that is A LOT of crap that a straight-forward businessman has to deal with / change to even START cleaning up the place and set it on a path to dealing with running a strong nation that WAS hell-bent on destroying itself, pandering to every two-bit concern that could scream loud enough! Give him time....this isn't something he can do alone and not something he can do in a just a few weeks....it is going to be a long fight to get back to where we are a strong industrial / military country that has a backbone again. Just be glad he is in there willing to fight for our country, and not the "other group" selling us down the river to the highest bidder. The last eight years have been a disgrace to those of us who have been around awhile.....Donald is a breath of fresh air, even if the press and half the morons in this country keep trying to throw dirt at him. Stand tall and proud.....President Trump is working hard on our behalf and needs our support....it's the only way we'll get this country back on track!!

·
Banned
376 Posts
I think that changing washington will come with lots of kicking and screaming from both sides. I also think that those kicking and screaming are exactly the ones that need to go down the drain.

I see this type of behavior every time our hog feeders go empty and the ferrals get upset.

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys ..... with my son and wife Hillary fans ..... I feel like a lonely camper in the woods with a broken compass

I agree with all you said ..... and I also realize its just been under a mth ....

don

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ouch, that has got to sting!
Especially my son. Both the wife and are republicans and jr was the same.

So Jr goes to college ... than law school and gets lucky(or so I thought) and lands a pretsigous job at a top 40 College

Now he is as liberal as liberal can be ..... I blame part of it being a college professor ..... seems he has fallen to the dark side.

Back to this thread ..... Who else is getting disappointed with Trump

I obviously like that he is standing by his pledges and following through with them. The biggest gripe is I just feel he isnt acting presidential.

This wire tap thing .... if it happened fine .... so be it. But it should be kept quite until its been verified which I havent heard anything that there is any supportive information verifying the same.

I love alot of what Trump is doing but I dont like his off the hand remarks. In my opinion it demeans the office of the President.

Anyone else want to chime in ?

don

·
Banned
9,880 Posts
Agree with that. He really needs to keep his tweeting down. He tends to just say what is one his mind and a lot of the time cannot back it up. Makes him look bad.

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Agree with that. He really needs to keep his tweeting down. He tends to just say what is one his mind and a lot of the time cannot back it up. Makes him look bad.
CNN reporter VAN JONES said after Trumps speech to congress that all those against Trump should be worried ..... that he could be around for 8yrs as long as he stops his tweets and rants .... well so far he hasnt

don

·
Premium Member
7,818 Posts
CNN reporter VAN JONES said after Trumps speech to congress that all those against Trump should be worried ..... that he could be around for 8yrs as long as he stops his tweets and rants .... well so far he hasnt

don
It is a different style, and not all of us agree with it, or understand it. I feel that with the CONSTANT BARRAGE of attacks from all angles thrown at President Trump, he feels the need to deflect some of that B/S with a little bit of his own B/S.....fight fire with fire. I'm not saying that is right, just trying to figure out his angle on all of this. I believe he is a knowledgeable man and has plans that not everyone knows about, and has a little bit of that "crazy-like-a-fox" personality that takes time to see the end result. I am hoping he continues to enforce our laws, enforce our borders, and continue to strengthen our military and bring industry back to our country.....I believe the rest will take care of itself.

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is a different style, and not all of us agree with it, or understand it. I feel that with the CONSTANT BARRAGE of attacks from all angles thrown at President Trump, he feels the need to deflect some of that B/S with a little bit of his own B/S.....fight fire with fire. I'm not saying that is right, just trying to figure out his angle on all of this. I believe he is a knowledgeable man and has plans that not everyone knows about, and has a little bit of that "crazy-like-a-fox" personality that takes time to see the end result. I am hoping he continues to enforce our laws, enforce our borders, and continue to strengthen our military and bring industry back to our country.....I believe the rest will take care of itself.
That makes sense ....... if he takes care of the borders ..... and increase jobs and the defense ..... take care of the illegal aliens ..... everything else is WILL take care of it ....

Thank you SIR !

:)

don

1 - 11 of 11 Posts