Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 GT350R FPB
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been calling him a bigot and a racist for quite some time now. Add in his egotistical tendencies and he just can't hide it anymore. His improvisational press conference today was disgusting and was a level of resurrection and support for supremacy groups that "the likes of this country has never seen" from a commander and chief in the modern age..

The writing was on the wall with his transgender military position that many of his supporters turned a blind eye to. Even ones that served and defended this country fighting side by side with transgenders would still brush it off. Were his supporters okay with the bigotry?

Will his supporters also brush this off or are they okay with the racist side of Trump? Are Trump supporters still waking up feeling good about our leader and the direction our country is going? How many old timers around here have family that fought the Nazis in WW2 only to have voted in a secret supporter of unacceptable ideology.

My prediction is this is going to snow ball with no chance of recovery. Between this and the continued Russia investigation he won't make it a full term. I didn't want Hilary and certainly didn't want Trump in office either. Looks like some of us will get to eat our cake and have it too.

No fake news going on here. This is as real as it gets.

·
Premium Member
7,844 Posts
Wolf!......wolf!........wolf!.........no really, it's a wolf!......I'm not kidding this time.....it's really a wolf!........why won't anybody listen to me anymore....... :(

President Trump.....under attack.....again. Like a poorly tuned radio station.....just static in the ears......

The problem with half the people in America is, they think the other half wants to hear their opinion.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
This is the media blowing things out of proportion because Trump accomplished what he wanted with North Korea and they needed another way to come after him. The police in VA were told to stand down, many of the rioters may have been on Soros' payroll. These are the things that bother me, not Trump. Trump will be our president for the next 8 years, get over it.

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,079 Posts
If someone actually speaks the truth nowdays, they are shouted down by those who think THEY are the sole guardians of what is best for EVERYONE! Welcome to the new Europe where "common sense" is no longer applied and political views are now the law of the land. Most fair minded Americans know and see what's going on here, and reject it. Thus the result of the past election. Just because you shout the loudest, doesn't make you right.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Hillary just transferred another 8 million into the Resistance movement that is behind all of this crap. It funds the rioters, politicians, MSM and a team that plans these "issues". Open your eyes, like Mike said, most of America has, follow the money.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
I see people reporting the "negative facts" about this past Saturday now, but how many watched it live as it was happening???

I did, and you can't change "live", but it can certainly be "spun" later.

What I witnessed on "live TV" was a group of protesters who did not want to have the statue torn down, ok I get that, they have their rights too. I also saw a group that was there to ensure that their voices were heard in opposition to the first group.

Ok, the law enforcement saw that the first group and the second group were getting confrontational, the police ordered the first group to vacate the statue/park property. The first group did leave and were walking up the street in an orderly fashion while a live reporter was tagging along and asking them where they were going, most did not know, they were following the lead people. By the time the reporter go to the front "cameras rolling the whole time", the same questions were asked..........and there were some answers given, the F-bomb dropped many times on live TV, appologies from the reporter ect.

What was also interesting was the cameras at the end of the group one mark showing group two protesters picking off (spitting on, pushing, punching etc.) the protesters in group one as they marched up the street.

Group one was the "Alt. R" and group two was the "Alt L". Trump was "exactly right" in what he said yesterday, there was bad coming from both sides, of course the MSM is not showing the Alt L, spitting on, punching and kicking the Alt R's as they were marching away from the park as instructed by law enforcement.

Was driving a car into people right? Of course not, but there is plenty of blame to go around on both sides, I witnessed it live.................and Trump stated the facts as they are................they were all looking for a fight, not just the Alt R.

R

·
Premium Member
2019 GT350R FPB
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I find it funny that when Trump does something you guys like it's no big deal to start a thread blowing horns about "Finally we have a commander and chief" and "it's about time we have someone in office that bla bla bla". I start a thread for the very first time about a monumental Trump F'up and I get called a sheep and blind. I could've started dozens of these. Hell, everyday he does something incredibly stupid that could warrant a thread.

I wouldn't be too quick to claim victory with NK. NK hates us and will stop at nothing to kill Americans. They educate and raise their kids to hate Americans. That isn't going away.

How can anyone defend Trump on this? Are you guys telling me you're okay with Trumps position with the White Nationalist? Blown out of proportion, really? He spoke the truth? Are you serious? You honestly feel what he said was the truth? That event would've never happened if we didn't continue to allow and support the White Nationalist in this country which by the way is the same country that fought to abolish it during WWII. He blew it on Saturday with his broad brush stroke of a statement that followed with praise and support of the White Nationalist. Someone talked some sense into him over the weekend and on Monday he makes a statement condemning them. And then yesterday he double downs and loses it during a press conference and negates everything he said on Monday. How much wider do eyes need to be opened? Did any of you actually watch that press conference? Did you see Kelly's reaction?

Do any of you actually listen to Trump when he speaks? I mean really listen. He poked at the media again calling them fake news because they didn't report his statement from Saturday as a good speech. And I'm being asked to open my eyes, sheeeez.

When will the Hilary blame game stop? Show me indisputable truth that she is funding and behind his demise. To me, that's a cop out and shifting the blame and responsibility on someone else. I shouldn't be surprised, that's Trumps MO so why should I expect anything more or less from hard core supporters.

You're right about most fair minded American's seeing what's going on. It's crystal clear that Trump is a bigot and racist. I challenge any of you to show me proof otherwise.

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
It's gotten to the point where I don't even watch the news because ALL of the news media has lost credibility in my eyes. But I do believe Trump got it right when he condemned both groups. I watched the infamous car crash video simply because it was a Dodge Challenger. If you stop the video and scroll frame by frame, it's very telling. At 9 seconds, the Challenger smashes into the car in front of it. The pic I uploaded shows some 6 seconds later. I've emphasized all the baseball bats, pipes and at least one umbrella (vertical oblong circle on the left). The guy smashing the rear window of the car has a helmet on. Why does one need a helmet and a pipe to go an peacefully protest white supremacists? Apparently this was just the people in close proximity to where the car and the video occur. I could be mistaken, but the person with the umbrella looks like it could be the woman that was killed. Whoever it is, if they weren't killed, they have to be critical. Or perhaps your condemning Trump on taking a while to absorb the facts before condemning folks based on social media like his predecessor.

It's pretty obvious we have two very different factions in the US today. I once thought I'd see a civil war fought on racial grounds in my lifetime. Now I think that civil war might be fought by liberals and conservatives. The liberals will point at Trump as being the instigator, but Obama had an even bigger hand in that discourse.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,844 Posts
You're right about most fair minded American's seeing what's going on. It's crystal clear that Trump is a bigot and racist. I challenge any of you to show me proof otherwise.

It's easy to throw around name-calling....so let's see what this man has done in the past, to see what he really stands for:

He has employed and promoted both women and men.

He has employed and promoted all races, creeds, and colors.

He has done business with different groups all over the world.

Hmmmm.... I see no basis for name-calling here, except by those who are bigots themselves.

big·ot. [ˈbiɡət]

NOUN

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions

·
Premium Member
2019 GT350R FPB
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

It's easy to throw around name-calling....so let's see what this man has done in the past, to see what he really stands for:

He has employed and promoted both women and men.

He has employed and promoted all races, creeds, and colors.

He has done business with different groups all over the world.

Hmmmm.... I see no basis for name-calling here, except by those who are bigots themselves.

big·ot. [ˈbiɡət]

NOUN

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions
You should learn to google better and not just take the first hit assuming the definition is from a credible source. Let's see what Webster says.

Bigot: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

I have no hatred or intolerance for either faction of our democracy. You can call me a bigot for not tolerating racist ideology if you want. I'll gladly own that.

Sure, his companies have employed people from many walks of life all over the world. Many of which are hired by someone else in his company management with likely no input from him. That doesn't prove anything about him not being a racist. I'm sure affirmative action chaps his ass. He's even hired work visa foreigners to save a buck on hiring Americans. Swell guy. Practice what you preach.

What does prove he's a racist is

1) Labeling Mexicans as rapists and criminals.
2) Muslims. Look at how well his first travel banned worked out targeting innocent people. I'm in favor of keeping the trash out but don't feel it's right to label an entire group of people like Muslims.
3) He didn't condemn the white nationalist and neo-nazis on Saturday, why? Trump never wastes time condemning people. How come he took two days to do it in a very insincere and unbelievable delivery? How come he went rogue on his staff yesterday and doubled back down on his neutral stance from Saturday.
4) David Duke history. No matter what spin you put on that or denial there's truth in that relationship at some level. For a President to be associated with someone like Duke is unacceptable.
5) His campaign rallies where feeding and supporting hate and discontent.
6) I get health care but why make it his mission to erase everything that Obama did? I bet money that goes deeper than just not liking his policies or even him as a person.

Keep sipping that big cup of Trump. Less than a year from now I'll be saying I told you so.

Those Making up excuses for Trump not unequivocally condemning the white supremacist groups makes one to conclude they're are likely racists also. They may not want to admit it or are in denial about but deep down they know it.

People would come out of the wood work on these threads backing up Trump. Not so much anymore. It's been the exact same 3-4 for a while now. Wonder why. Could it have any relation to his dropping approval with people finally seeing who he really is. Imagine people opening their eyes finally.

Did both sides play a role in VA? Of course they did. But that doesn't give a free pass to the white supremacist groups nor should it indirectly show support for them. Immediate condemnation is the point here. Trump failed to do that, then did it two days later, and then pulled back to his original stance. The fact that anyone, regardless of party officiating, is okay with that shocks me.

Use your new found google skills and see how many have distanced themselves from Trump over this. Neutrality isn't an option when we talk white supremacy, you're either against it or okay with it. The message wide awake Americans got from Trump is that he's okay with it.

I know you Trump supporters love his new chief of staff. Did any of you pay attention to his reaction as Trump went rogue? Poor guy is asking himself what the hell he got himself into.

·
Premium Member
7,844 Posts
You should learn to google better and not just take the first hit assuming the definition is from a credible source. Let's see what Webster says.

Bigot: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices;
( a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions).......sorry, don't see much difference in your Google skills??? .....and once again, you can nit-pic every little word to death, and soon all the people hear is.....Blah....Blah.....Blah.....Blah. It's really getting old and nobody takes you seriously anymore. I will leave you to your ranting.

I think less Trump people are responding because you are wearing us out. We agree to disagree. See you in the car talk section!
Yes....as I said earlier.....they have cried "wolf" so many times that it doesn't even register anymore, and obviously, nobody's opinion is going to change, it's only going to cause friction and waste a bunch of time......... BACK TO THE CAR SECTIONS!!! :)

·
Premium Member
2019 GT350R FPB
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm not worried about being taken seriously by anyone that can support Trump and ignore my questions and rebuttals.

You guys debate when it's in your favor. The pendulum swings a little and it's excuses, insults and avoidance of the issue.

Tell me @blackcadd, are you okay with white supremacist like Trump has conveyed?

Or are you going to avoid my hard points, questions, and facts? Are you going to tuck your tail with rhetoric that I'm wearing you out and no one takes me seriously?

Grow a pair @blackcadd. Either debate no matter what the circumstances are or keep your mouth shut all together.

You know as well as I do that you can't back Trump on how he handled this situation without exposing your own white supremacy tendencies.

Did you see all the corporate giants turning their back on him over this? How about all his Republican Party members disappointed in his actions during this situation.
I guess none of that matters and/or is fake news, right. F'em all in the name of Trump. Let's see more Nazi flags in the good streets of American, is that what you want?

·
Banned
8,948 Posts
I like all of OP's posts. For the pure entertainment value within! It's like CNN & MSNBC in concert.
Another observation. Robert M has never, ever peeped a word in any political thread. Ever..
Until now. That speaks volumes. Thanks Robert.
And one asks why there are less in debate to all this pure d HORSE **** from the usual players? Seriously? Have you not noticed that 95% of the old crowd aren't here anymore? That's another story.
Those same blind eyes are the ones that have you focused on all this misinformation about the world today.
Do yourself a favor. Go online, look @ Hannity's show from today on FOX news. 8/16/17.
Watch it. All of it. The FACTS pointed out are not biased. It's spelled out in plain English. FACTS.
If you do this, most of the questions you have will be answered. Again with FACTS, not rhetoric.
Out.

·
Premium Member
2019 GT350R FPB
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jesus Doug, took you long enough. ? Give me something other than Fox. Any time I see anything linked to Fox I think about Fox and Friends.

·
Banned
8,948 Posts
Jesus Doug, took you long enough. ? Give me something other than Fox. Any time I see anything linked to Fox I think about Fox and Friends.
Hey I tried. Do yourself a favor & watch it. Seriously.
I used to NEVER watch CNN or MSNBC. Now I tune in daily to get the goods from both sides. Then I form my opinion.
Today's show, Hannity was very informative. Backed with facts as in several video clips. The camera doesn't lie.
It stresses me to see YOU this stressed. You might never change your mind.
But if you see FACT BASED information, it might help ease the pain.
When I see an event as those in recent news with my own eyes, and then tune into certain news channels & see the instant spin... I'm like ****! I'm not blind, I just saw that. Damn!
I'm not going to stand here and argue toe to toe with anyone here. Just don't feel like it. I WILL invite you to see the other side though. :smile:
It might ease your blood pressure. Or make it worse!
My mind is made up on the current issues. And you might feel the same way.
Look on the bright side. We all woke up breathing today. And we did it in America! So many others will never get to experience the joy of that. Even if we do fight and argue like a bunch of 7th grade girls every chance we get, it's a pretty damn good place to hang out...

·
Premium Member
7,844 Posts
I'm not worried about being taken seriously by anyone that can support Trump and ignore my questions and rebuttals.

You guys debate when it's in your favor. The pendulum swings a little and it's excuses, insults and avoidance of the issue.

Tell me @blackcadd, are you okay with white supremacist like Trump has conveyed?

Or are you going to avoid my hard points, questions, and facts? Are you going to tuck your tail with rhetoric that I'm wearing you out and no one takes me seriously?

Grow a pair @blackcadd. Either debate no matter what the circumstances are or keep your mouth shut all together.

You know as well as I do that you can't back Trump on how he handled this situation without exposing your own white supremacy tendencies.

Did you see all the corporate giants turning their back on him over this? How about all his Republican Party members disappointed in his actions during this situation.
I guess none of that matters and/or is fake news, right. F'em all in the name of Trump. Let's see more Nazi flags in the good streets of American, is that what you want?
I'm okay with President Trump and his initial reprimand of both sides, I don't care for the fact that his staff convinced him to put out an additional statement just to try and satisfy the cry babies.

I have worked a blue collar job all my life, right beside about every nationality you can think of, men and women, without a thought about it or any problems whatsoever, so you can sling whatever label you want at me, it won't stick. I'm tired of self-righteous punks thinking they can tell the rest of us what (they think) is right and wrong, when they are showing their own bigotry.

If you're putting a lot of stock in what a few corporate people and politicians do, remember, they are on stage and have to put on their act....wouldn't trust any of them until I knew them personally.

So there you have it, my final word to you. I know how I live my life and I'm not gonna change.........you live life your way......we both get to vote again in the future, and I can learn to avoid the 'Anything Goes" section.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts