Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

161 - 180 of 207 Posts

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Personally I hope the Democratic Party stays in a shamble for the rest of my days! And my grown children's days.
The direction we've been headed under 8 years of the black Hawaiian Ethiopian whatever the **** he is has done nothing but divide the nation & make us the worlds bitch. And he claims to be a brother & talks like one when the right crowd is in front of him. Yeah right. Just like hillary, the accent changes with the demographic location. So ****ing phony..
Hillary would have been more of the same & inevitably worse. PC is for pussies.
It's time the Country was ran & defended by grumpy old grey haired badasses. And with business sense. Whether the faggots like it or not.
I'm excited for the change coming.
Hollywood can kiss my ass too. And so can Bon jovi. They all live in a privelaged bubble of ****ing stupidity. And they fool the masses into believing they understand foreign & domestic problems. Really? GTFO!
The 2 Lib's that continue to stain this thread? Keep it coming. All the rest of us can use a good laugh....
Hot Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ride Em Cowboy ::grin::grin:

·
Banned
9,880 Posts

·
Banned
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
Post # 164 is a sign of defeat. And well recognised. It's better off that way.
Post # 165 is amazing. Propaganda repeater? That's all he's done here.
To the above, I'd tell you to grow a set of balls, but I'd be wasting my time.
Out..

·
Registered
543 Posts
I read this today - they're probably right. At least I've had a chance to put a stake in the ground to refer to when the psychopath finally snaps.

Do not waste one moment of your time ever trying to get Trump supporters to regret ... that's a pointless endeavor. They never will. You might as well be pissing into a hurricane. Mark my words, folks - anyone who is waiting for Trump fans to say "Oh my God! What have we done??!" will wait until they are a cold, desiccated cobwebby skeleton.

No matter how bad things get they'll either blame it on Obama or whine that Hillary would have been worse than (economic breakdown, martial law, depression, suspension of the Constitution, World War, invasion by aliens, asteroid smashing the earth). These are not people that can reflect on their mistakes and realize where they went wrong. If they could do so, they wouldn't have voted for The *******. Period.
I know they're right, but putting the information out there seemed like a good idea.

I won't enjoy being right, it will be sad seeing what happens to so many good people, but for once in my life I felt compelled to put forth the evidence before the crime is committed.

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
500, do you understand why the Democratic party lost?
You guys absolutely refuse to meet in the middle.
If anyone disagrees with your agenda the response is to personally attack them, or to label them as homphobe/xenophobe/islamaphobe/bigot/racist/deplorable etc.
The thing many hard left Democrats have yet to accept is that a LOT of middle of the road voters voted for Trump.
Why was that?
I think it was less that they wanted the man, and more that they're just sick and tired of all of the PC/whining/bashing the rest of us have been on the receiving end of for the last 8 years.
You guys had every opportunity to try and unite this country yet only succeeded in making us mre divided than I can remember in the last 50 plus years.
You reap what you sow.
The Democratic party sowed division, and is now in shambles.

·
Premium Member
7,838 Posts
500, do you understand why the Democratic party lost?
You guys absolutely refuse to meet in the middle.
If anyone disagrees with your agenda the response is to personally attack them, or to label them as homphobe/xenophobe/islamaphobe/bigot/racist/deplorable etc.
The thing many hard left Democrats have yet to accept is that a LOT of middle of the road voters voted for Trump.
Why was that?
I think it was less that they wanted the man, and more that they're just sick and tired of all of the PC/whining/bashing the rest of us have been on the receiving end of for the last 8 years.
You guys had every opportunity to try and unite this country yet only succeeded in making us more divided than I can remember in the last 50 plus years.
You reap what you sow.
The Democratic party sowed division, and is now in shambles.
^^^^^I don't think it can be stated any better than that!!^^^^^^

Those of us that have lived/worked/dealt with the Clintons over the past 30 years, have seen the greed and destruction that lies behind them. At least Bill has an uncanny personality and enjoys BS with people which makes him (on the surface) likeable.....but HILLARY......OMG, the woman can't even FAKE a pleasant, friendly attitude and is terribly rude and condescending when off camera and thinks no one is watching. There were more of us that knew this than any Democrat could have imagined.
Donald Trump = not perfect.....but who is?? At least he isn't a "professional politician" (which millions of Americans are totally sick of!) and possibly can use his good business sense and influence around the world to improve on the many situations concerning the USA. Everyone needs to give him a chance. He was truly treated as the "underdog" in this election, and just like Harry Truman, he (and his supporters) surprised a lot of people!! I am also "cautiously optimistic".......the key word being "optimistic".....being a "Negative Nellie" doesn't do anybody any good. A lot of us didn't care for President Obama....but did we stomp our feet, burn down half our town, and scream bloody murder???......NO, we went to work everyday, punched the clock, and hoped for a better future......we expect the same from all Americans. You burn the American flag in my neighborhood, you'd better expect to go home with a broken nose!
God Bless America!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

·
Banned
376 Posts
I read this today - they're probably right. At least I've had a chance to put a stake in the ground to refer to when the psychopath finally snaps.

I know they're right, but putting the information out there seemed like a good idea.

I won't enjoy being right, it will be sad seeing what happens to so many good people, but for once in my life I felt compelled to put forth the evidence before the crime is committed.
So, what's your next move snowflake? :x

BTW, there were twice as many clinton electorates that defected than Trump electorates. lmao

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Honey please let the dogs out, I think they have to go pee...........
10. While there are kind and mean individuals on both sides of the political spectrum, as a result of all of the above, there are more mean people on the left than on the right. What other word than "mean" would anyone use to describe a daughter who banished her parents from their grandchildren's lives because of their vote?

I would NOT want YOU for backup in a life and death situation.
YOU SIR Would definitely disappoint me

·
Premium Member
7,838 Posts

·
Banned
9,880 Posts
Still have yet to see and rebuttal to any of Poodles 10 point statement. Is that because if you cannot debate issues you resort to name calling?

161 - 180 of 207 Posts