Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

201 - 207 of 207 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,818 Posts
You don’t think it’s a problem that a foreign power is meddling in our elections? THAT is scary...

I think the big question in all of this is, "how do you define 'meddling' "?? Is it comments made on social media? …. is it advertising campaigns that blanket the media? …. is it the main stream media itself?? …. is it the big business or wealthy individuals who give millions to a campaign?? …. because ALL of this happens ALL the time in EVERY election !! Each individual has to be smart enough to see through all the smoke screen and make their own decision. If you're actually suggesting that the physical voting machines were either mechanically or electronically tampered with, that is an easy thing to check out, as there is physical evidence left behind, and they have already confirmed that no voting machines were 'hacked'.

So, I personally don't see where anybody is screaming "meddling", unless you feel American voters are so gullible as to fall prey to advertising, social media BS, the usual million dollar campaign contributions …. everything that always happens during elections. If you are naïve enough to think this is the first election that had "outside influence", then you still have some maturing to do.

This "meddling or collusion" outrage, is only because Hillary supporters thought they had this election 'in the bag', and when they were totally shocked that they lost it, they HAD to come up with some excuse, because THEY (1) had put in millions of dollars, (2) had main stream media bought and paid for, (3) had filthy rich Hollywood types barking for her ….. how could they possibly LOSE ???

It's simple …. even though I had strong ties to Arkansas for many years, and knew EXACTLY what kind of people the Clintons were, other Americans had this figured out and were sick and tired of these no good, four-flushing rats getting away with an untold number of illegal and immoral acts …. and it was time to put a stop to it. So to call the election a by-product of "collusion", is to take away the intelligence of (at least half of) American citizens who had figured out just who the Clintons were (and Hillary is nastier than Bill !!). So, yes, there was collusion …. it was the collusion of millions of American citizens tired of being trampled on by crooked politicians, sour government practices, and down-right BS of being "politically correct". Thank goodness there were enough of us who spoke up with our votes to save this country from the kamikaze, suicidal nightmare known as Hellary.

As for "the other half" of American citizens who voted for Hillary ….. well, those were the ones who fell for the "collusion" of big media, politically correctness, and general BS message that Hillary was the best, most experienced person for the job ….. and for that, it has forever changed my outlook on the general public, and how they can be manipulated to swallow such a huge load of crap.

Yes, President Trump hasn't been the perfect person (but then, who is), but at least he is standing up for America and making difficult changes to many areas that have been mis-managed and neglected by former politicians for a long time, and that always entails long and difficult decisions and corrections, just as they do in our own personal lives. Not everyone will agree on personal viewpoints concerning immigration, trade, terrorists and war, etc., but as in the past, you will get your chance to vote again in a few years. I'm still appalled by the number of citizens who think protesting, marching, disrupting, and violence will change anyone's mind in a positive way.

Well, that's enough 'Anything Goes' for now ……. :)

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
I think the big question in all of this is, "how do you define 'meddling' "?? Is it comments made on social media? …. is it advertising campaigns that blanket the media? …. is it the main stream media itself?? …. is it the big business or wealthy individuals who give millions to a campaign?? …. because ALL of this happens ALL the time in EVERY election !! Each individual has to be smart enough to see through all the smoke screen and make their own decision. If you're actually suggesting that the physical voting machines were either mechanically or electronically tampered with, that is an easy thing to check out, as there is physical evidence left behind, and they have already confirmed that no voting machines were 'hacked'.

So, I personally don't see where anybody is screaming "meddling", unless you feel American voters are so gullible as to fall prey to advertising, social media BS, the usual million dollar campaign contributions …. everything that always happens during elections. If you are naïve enough to think this is the first election that had "outside influence", then you still have some maturing to do.

This "meddling or collusion" outrage, is only because Hillary supporters thought they had this election 'in the bag', and when they were totally shocked that they lost it, they HAD to come up with some excuse, because THEY (1) had put in millions of dollars, (2) had main stream media bought and paid for, (3) had filthy rich Hollywood types barking for her ….. how could they possibly LOSE ???

It's simple …. even though I had strong ties to Arkansas for many years, and knew EXACTLY what kind of people the Clintons were, other Americans had this figured out and were sick and tired of these no good, four-flushing rats getting away with an untold number of illegal and immoral acts …. and it was time to put a stop to it. So to call the election a by-product of "collusion", is to take away the intelligence of (at least half of) American citizens who had figured out just who the Clintons were (and Hillary is nastier than Bill !!). So, yes, there was collusion …. it was the collusion of millions of American citizens tired of being trampled on by crooked politicians, sour government practices, and down-right BS of being "politically correct". Thank goodness there were enough of us who spoke up with our votes to save this country from the kamikaze, suicidal nightmare known as Hellary.

As for "the other half" of American citizens who voted for Hillary ….. well, those were the ones who fell for the "collusion" of big media, politically correctness, and general BS message that Hillary was the best, most experienced person for the job ….. and for that, it has forever changed my outlook on the general public, and how they can be manipulated to swallow such a huge load of crap.

Yes, President Trump hasn't been the perfect person (but then, who is), but at least he is standing up for America and making difficult changes to many areas that have been mis-managed and neglected by former politicians for a long time, and that always entails long and difficult decisions and corrections, just as they do in our own personal lives. Not everyone will agree on personal viewpoints concerning immigration, trade, terrorists and war, etc., but as in the past, you will get your chance to vote again in a few years. I'm still appalled by the number of citizens who think protesting, marching, disrupting, and violence will change anyone's mind in a positive way.

Well, that's enough 'Anything Goes' for now ……. :)

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,242 Posts
No problem …. just give me a call …. (it's all expenses paid plus $500/hour) … :lol: :lol:
He just wants you to come to a family function...not do something immoral!! :)

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Great post Greg!!
You've put in print what most of us have been thinking for years now. Critical thinking is lost because kids today are being taught what to think and not HOW to think. I believe most of the left wants to be led so they simply parrot what they hear on the MSM. They are not old enough or wise enough to truly understand what is happening, and how much this country has changed. Sheeple will be part of the herd even if it means marching to their own demise.
George Carlin once said, "Think about how dumb the average person is, then realize that half the world is even stupider than that".
Rant over,
Russ

201 - 207 of 207 Posts