·
Banned
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And it is good.

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
A couple of weeks ago, I was thinking Hillary had this wrapped up. Looks like it's a race, now.

#NeverHillary

·
Registered
2,880 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,705 Posts
Trump gaining ground makes me think of the riddle: How much ground would a ground hog hog if a ground hog could hog ground?!

Anyway is Trump gaining ground or is Hillary losing ground. In my opinion both candidates are losers. I vote for Goose17 for President!!

·
Banned
9,880 Posts
If he does not put his foot in his mouth Monday. You know hildebeast will do her best to bait him into saying something. He needs to stay on topic and on issues.

·
Premium Member
9,705 Posts
I think both Trump and Clinton should take the advise of that ancient Chinese philosopher Confuse-us who said "He who slings mud loses ground!!"

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
I can't wait to watch Trump mop the floor tonight with that crusty, Dr. Evil suit wearing, adult diaper pooping, twitchy, cross-eyed dusty old sh1tbag...can't hardly wait! Hopefully she will stroke out and start flopping on the stage, but regardless, this is the beginning of her campaign implosion.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
7,929 Posts
I can't wait to watch Trump mop the floor tonight with that crusty, Dr. Evil suit wearing, adult diaper pooping, twitchy, cross-eyed dusty old sh1tbag...can't hardly wait! Hopefully she will stroke out and start flopping on the stage, but regardless, this is the beginning of her campaign implosion.

The Luminati don't like it when you talk about President Clinton that way...............>:)

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts

·
Banned
9,880 Posts

Ah, don't hold back Chris. Let let it all out. :smile:

·
Banned
9,880 Posts
So debate is over. Trump let the hildebeast put him on defense most of the time. While he did not make any big gaffs and did a good job of defense he did not out right win the night. The hildebeast looked like a polished politician, smooth and slick and had all her answers down pat. The moderator never brought up a lot of questions that could have been brought up. Brought up Trumps taxes thing but nothing on clintoon foundation. Never brought up Benghazi or email questions. How this will play out with the general public the polls and election will tell.

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,419 Posts
Trump wasted valuable time repeating himself, and he should have used that time to make fresh points or give additional examples of the point he was trying to make at the time. I don't care how good a person is, you need to prepare, and the reports were saying he didn't really prep but Hillary did. Hopefully his team advises him to prep before the next debate.

·
Banned
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ah, don't hold back Chris. Let let it all out. :smile:
He left out weak kneed crooked whore. Because that's what she is . She doesn't give a rats ****ing ass about our Country. All she cares about is her greed empire.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Trump didn't have his best debate, but the online polls say it all…The people are behind him and they hate Hillary. Even that fat assed Michael Moore is calling it for Trump.

·
Premium Member
7,929 Posts
I've seen better debates at the grade-school level......it's hard to believe this was for the Presidency of the United States!! :(

Heck......put me and HHR up there and it would have been at least comical......:laugh::laugh:

As for "Trump, Gaining Ground"........that would be like saying my golf game is gaining ground on Tiger Woods.........:laugh:

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Trump scoped out the enemy. Saved his ammo. I think what he did as a NONE politician has all the talking heads scratching their asses
The board room is a whole lot different than the political stage. That's the kind of guy I want

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Most "political analysts" said he didn't win the debates in the primaries but he just kept getting more and more support. The political playbook doesn't apply anymore, before the lame stream media figures that out we will be calling Trump, President Trump. He has two more debates to "finish her"... admit it, you just said finish her in your Mortal Combat voice.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Monday night's debate proved just how embarrassing our presidential candidates are getting. Jeeesh, after the Palin debacle, you'd think we would have learned our lesson. I guess not.......... lord help us.

1 - 20 of 207 Posts