Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Speed 5's. 20x10.5 and 20x9. Brushed centers with chrome lips, cap and rivets. 1 3/4" front lip and @ 2 1/2- 2/3/4" rear lips. Better pics to follow....although, to see them in person is really different!!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Thanks! Hey what brand/part# 3.73 gears did you get? I hear some whine...I don't want that.
Ford Racing 3.73 gears - M-4209-F373N

I get a tiny bit more noise out of these gears than stock, but it's hardly noticeable. My exhaust pretty much drowns it out.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey,
Rpretzel... Can you post some close ups and a rear shot.. I am interested in the same rims... Thanks... Also are those rims available in 11" rear ??? Also what size tires did you go with...

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Hey,
Rpretzel... Can you post some close ups and a rear shot.. I am interested in the same rims... Thanks... Also are those rims available in 11" rear ??? Also what size tires did you go with...
Not mine. It's 1268's.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey,

Yep...probably won't have them until later thou or tomorrow. I'm a slave to Little League this week lol! I think he can do 11's now. 305/30 and 255/35...toyo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts