Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 137 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
Alarm went off at 0445... checked in with Suze... we are hitting the road shortly.
Do not say "shortly" after my mid-night Nude Anti-rain Dance down in the dungeon...
:|

Take care, I have heard a rumor or two that it could percipitate just a little on your drive here.... for certain it WILL WHEN YOU ALL GET HERE AT Seatle South!
>:)

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
ALSO;
(a quick PSA)
For all of you, Tim, OMB, and yes, you too SuziQ... Just try to not think of me when you pull into the garage and approach the dungeon area.
I repeat do not put the image of me dancing around in the Nude, gyrating to the Anti-rain dance! (nude with the exception of my feet, I had to leave my shoes on for health concerns.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
This picture was captured as the person arrived and saw the condition of the car upon arrival!

not funny cuz its true !!

·
DFW Shelby Queen!
4,369 Posts

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Have a good time and drive safe guys. :smile:

·
Registered
862 Posts
T minus 9 hours. See y’all about noon tomorrow. :grin:

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
I see more and more cars arriving and about to go down stairs .... but LOOK what else arrived as well

Gosh I hope Ford brought a 2020 GT500 to the event !!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,922 Posts
Glad to see the majority are still making the trek. I ended up being stuck in meetings today and then we have to tend to the visitation and funeral for Linda’s mother. Looking forward to next year already.

And Mike (reptile) please forward my disappointment on to your front desk contact for never calling me back as she promised to do and sticking me for two nights of a suite that I can’t use. $350 flushed down the toilet.

Sean

·
Registered
239 Posts
Glad to see the majority are still making the trek. I ended up being stuck in meetings today and then we have to tend to the visitation and funeral for Linda’s mother. Looking forward to next year already.

And Mike (reptile) please forward my disappointment on to your front desk contact for never calling me back as she promised to do and sticking me for two nights of a suite that I can’t use. $350 flushed down the toilet.

Sean
Sean,

I was able to cancel my reservations. Called the main number, option 4 to get to the front desk. Took 3 attempts before I was able to talk to them. Try again..

Galen

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

101 - 120 of 137 Posts