Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

Traded Up! - 2022 GT500 CFTP / Atlas Blue

2020+ 
2K views 19 replies 17 participants last post by  GT500 The Mistress 
#1 ·
I took my Oxford White GT500 for an oil change and sitting in the showroom was an Atlas Blue GT500 CFTP. Absolutely stunning and something my wife and I have been thinking about was picking up a CFTP. So, long story short, I traded in my 2020 GT500 (evened out too! ) and Ted Britt in Fairfax gave me a deal that was better than I expected.

I don't believe there are too many Atlas Blue GT500's running around, so here are a bunch of pictures for everyone to enjoy.

Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Grille

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Grille

See less See more
#2 ·
I took my Oxford White GT500 for an oil change and sitting in the showroom was an Atlas Blue GT500 CFTP. Absolutely stunning and something my wife and I have been thinking about was picking up a CFTP. So, long story short, I traded in my 2020 GT500 (evened out too! ) and Ted Britt in Fairfax gave me a deal that was better than I expected.

I don't believe there are too many Atlas Blue GT500's running around, so here are a bunch of pictures for everyone to enjoy.

View attachment 247401

View attachment 247405

View attachment 247406

View attachment 247400

View attachment 247403

View attachment 247402

View attachment 247398

View attachment 247397
Congratulations that’s a Bad ass beautiful Snake! Congratulations on the upgrade. Don’t forget to change the car under your picture and screen name.

#3 ·
Sunny beach sheet!

#7 ·
You gotta be happy about bringing that home.
View attachment 247407
Feels good to see hard work over the years allow me to have nice things. I looked at it and shook my head thinking...never thought I'd see something like this in my garage!
I definitely appreciate and feel honored to have such an amazing car.

#15 ·
CONGRATS! Great color choice! Post up your pics to the atlas blue thread too.

#16 ·

View attachment 247401

View attachment 247405

View attachment 247406

View attachment 247400

View attachment 247403

View attachment 247402

View attachment 247398

View attachment 247397
Great looking car, congrats.

#17 ·
Very nice! Congrats !

I think the only colour I would trade my 21 Carbonized Gay in on would be the Purple. Purple with black stripes and roof would be lovely.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.