Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey whats up, I was looking to see if anybody would be interested in trading me their 2007 gt500 for my 2007 BMW 335i twin turbo coupe. Car has 4100 miles on it and is mint condition with extras. VERY RARE color combo... Alpine White exterior - Coral Red Interior.

I live in Northern NJ.

4100 miles
Alpine White, Coral Red Leather, 6 Speed MT, Premium, Sport, K&N drop in, painted reflectors, GT thunder angel eyes, M-tec fogs, Black Kidney Grills, Black OEM lower mesh, OEM Aero-Lip, 19" staggered Matte Black VMR CSL Reps, Black Window Trim.

Bought in January from Richmond BMW in Virginia, car never seen snow/salty roads... was shipped up here and stayed in the garage until everything was off the roads and the rain washed it away.

MSRP around 60k. Worth about 43-44k right now.

Thanks,
Bryan

Attachments

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Good luck. I doubt any of us would give up our Shelbys for 10 BMWs. :cowtounge:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Good luck. I doubt any of us would give up our Shelbys for 10 BMWs. :cowtounge:
Hmm.. 10 BMWs?

2 - Z8s
2 - M6s
2 - M5s
2 - 760Lis
and
2 - X5s

I'd do that deal.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Hmm.. 10 BMWs?

2 - Z8s
2 - M6s
2 - M5s
2 - 760Lis
and
2 - X5s

I'd do that deal.
OK, I exaggerated just a tad. :bandit:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Haha yeah figured I would give it a shot if somebody is looking for a fast, classy, gas saver before I go and sell this and buy a shelby... I had a SRT-10 viper truck before this car, and I just need that raw power back.

·
Registered
658 Posts
As a former Bimmer owner, applaud your efforts to convert to raw power........
:clap:

·
Registered
324 Posts
I think that just about the only BMW that I really like is the 850csi, but that is a rare car and tough to come by. I have been on the look out for one of those but its not a must have right now since nothing compares to the Shelby

·
Registered
2008 Red Super Snake, 2019 Mustang GT
465 Posts
We are getting ready to sell our BMW and get something else.

Maintenance is out of sight on these things.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Any Takers? Pics are now up...

A LOT of companies are making TONS of parts for this car now. Everything from boost controlers to Catless Downpipes. Very fun car to drive, and makes these CRAZY gas prices seem not so bad.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Car is still available... under 6k miles, now with a full exhaust minus catless downpipes (want to keep factory warranty), Carbon fiber M3 hood, and lots of other Carbon fiber parts.

MINTTT

1 - 10 of 10 Posts