Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out looking at real estate with the wife, the sun was shining and the cobra was immaculate. Somewhere on the north side of San Diego a good looking brunette in a vert Porsche Carerra rolled up next to me. My wife was distracted on the cell phone at the time. So I rolled into the throttle at the green light and let the eaton siren song ring out, time slowed, the lady in the Porsche smiled as her hair blew around in the wind and she unleashed the boxer fury. I let out at the top of first just to see her roll past, all smiles and beauty. Time reverted to normal and my wife never knew what happened.

It was gorgeous. I totally felt like Chevy Chase in Family Vacation when Christie Brinkley rolls up on him in the Ferarri. :banana_hitit:

·
Registered
547 Posts
That is too funny! :)

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
10,107 Posts
The only thing more laughable would be the girl next to you was law enforcement in a seized, unmarked car!!

·
Registered
867 Posts
The only thing more laughable would be the girl next to you was law enforcement in a seized, unmarked car!!
Because that happens so often. Yes, police confiscate cars but for the amount of time OP was in the throttle, it would be difficult for her to pace him...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Besides her hair and tan were way to nice for anyone in public service. :silly:

lol

·
Registered
354 Posts
"It was a pool waitress son...haven't you heard of them?"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts