Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTH?

Where is everyone lately?

Gotta be something going on somewhere in Texas!

Christian Classic Cruisers Show next weekend (7/17/17) at Birdville Shool Stadium (DFW), if anyone is interested...

Let us know about any Texas Events you have planned or know about...

Cheers!

:flame:

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP on order 2011 Kona Blue/white
32,373 Posts
Between work, vacation and martial arts, July is a crazy month for me. If you find something good, holler Mike.

·
Banned
8,945 Posts
OMB, you can go anywhere besides here, that's where everyone's at...

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,373 Posts
Give your agenda a rest or you'll be anywhere but here. It's really getting old.

Reactions: fletchffletch

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do go other places, just can't find a place that seems to be Texas- centric.

Other sites have lots of good technical info, but I'm wondering where the Texas folks are... Looking for people interaction. I see a lot of good stuff on Garage Journal, starting to hang out over there some. I just cannot seem to get comfortable with FB. FB seems to be MORE for promoting businesses....again, maybe it's just me.

Perhaps they are on the other sites, just not visible as 'from Texas'. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough...LOL (or can't see it with my OLD eyes).

Photo Bucket seems to have STIRRED it up with recent CHANGES....LOL (across many FORUMs)

Still glad to see posts (on any Forum) from folks that I recognize, like you @coolcobra.

:thinkerg:

·
Premium Member
7,981 Posts
Between work, vacation and martial arts, July is a crazy month for me.

Between breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner, A&W Rootbeer, supper, and bedtime, along with cool 70 degree indoor A/C, there just isn't enough time for outdoor GT500 events....... :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[email protected]^&%#$*(&^%##(*[email protected]#%*.........and don't make me repeat myself! >:)
Hey Bro, you've been repeating yourself almost daily...

...but that's OK 'cause you're FAMILY!

...and besides, I'd repeat myself If I could just figure out what I just said...said...said...OH WTH!

Break is over, back on my head!

·
Premium Member
7,981 Posts
I do go other places, just can't find a place that seems to be Texas- centric.

Other sites have lots of good technical info, but I'm wondering where the Texas folks are...

REALLY????......with 15 million Shelby owners in the Dallas area (3/4 of them named MIKE), and you can't find any info. Geez Bubba, just pick up the phone and call SuziQ or Goose.......or Ted, or Frank, or Mike, or Mike, or Mike, or Mike........ :lol:

(or you could buzz up to Kansas City in August??):
Mustang Club of Greater Kansas City | 2017 MCA Grand National

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lunch at Bone Daddy's in Grapevine, TX.

29 July 2017, 12pm.

Right after the Cars&Coffee at Gateway Classic Cars just down the street.
Hope there is a good turnout...
Unfortunately, I will be out of town :(

Hopefully Next time!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,437 Posts
REALLY????......with 15 million Shelby owners in the Dallas area (3/4 of them named MIKE), and you can't find any info. Geez Bubba, just pick up the phone and call SuziQ or Goose.......or Ted, or Frank, or Mike, or Mike, or Mike, or Mike........ :lol:

(or you could buzz up to Kansas City in August??):
Mustang Club of Greater Kansas City | 2017 MCA Grand National
Speaking of Mikes, how is your list coming? I'm expecting a list by order of forum join date at any time from you! Mike I, Mike II, Mike III, Mike IV, etc. Come on Greg, get with the program! That's what the forum is paying you and Tim all the big bucks for!! :laugh::jawdrop:

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,437 Posts
Its been 98 to 100 degrees here in the Maryland area for the last four days and the same for the next few. Can some of you Canadian friends send a high pressure cold front our way? I love summer and being outside, but even this old Floridian is trying to make excuses to stay in the house with the A/C!

·
Premium Member
7,981 Posts
Speaking of Mikes, how is your list coming? I'm expecting a list by order of forum join date at any time from you! Mike I, Mike II, Mike III, Mike IV, etc. Come on Greg, get with the program!
Sorry Mike Jr., but I have been laid off and working only part-time at the Forum.... :(

I love summer and being outside, but even this old Floridian is trying to make excuses to stay in the house with the A/C!
.....and here I flew all the way to Florida so I could sit in the A/C on the veranda.... :)

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,373 Posts
Lunch at Bone Daddy's in Grapevine, TX.

29 July 2017, 12pm.

Right after the Cars&Coffee at Gateway Classic Cars just down the street.
Sorry Austin, but work will keep me from attending. If I get a month's notice, I can massage my schedule to make any date.

I'll try to hook up with you guys on the next one. Have fun!

·
Premium Member
9,705 Posts
It's been hot in VA lately. Funny, in the winter people can't wait until warmer weather but now.....! Too hot to put my top down. Too hot for hot dogs!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts