Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1221 - 1240 of 1346 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Shelby GT500 Vista Blue/White Stripes
527 Posts
Yes, I can't imagine the stupidity and waste of tax payer money to send out FBI field agents to investigate something as "obviously" and absurdly ridiculous as a pull down cord in a garage! Really???? That's a hangman's noose??? These people who are giving any credence to this are beyond stupid and have the common sense of a ground slug! On second thought, maybe I'm disrespecting the ground slug. The real reason is they are all running scared from a small minority of idiots. I guess there is some humor in that, but the fact that grown adults give anything like this a passing modicum of serious thought is a bit scary.
Welcome to this sad world of affairs that we now live in. The worst part is still to come as the idiots in charge keep giving in to these bleeding hearts who cry and bitch about everything that they can because don't you know "they have rights". It's pretty pathetic when one of your neighbors wants you to take down the American flag in your front yard because it's offensive or removing icons of history because all of a sudden they don't like them. And to think that some time in the future people will remember these as "the good old days".
Because these idiots will be coming for clear thinking people if this idiocy is allowed to continue.
Unfortunately this idiocy is not going away any time soon. It is only going to get worse.
Me personally. I am going to try and dodge as much of it as I can.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP on order 2011 Kona Blue/white
32,483 Posts
Time to get the humor thread back on the topic of humor.

Feel free to start a different thread.

·
Premium Member
2008 Vista Blue with White Stripes
361 Posts
Nolan Ryan.jpg

·
Premium Member
2008 Vista Blue with White Stripes
361 Posts
beer.jpg

·