Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1141 - 1160 of 1164 Posts

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,141
Funny! Hey Dave, welcome back! (y) Glad to see you back on the forum. Are you doing okay?
Been doing really good 03. It's been a long road. I do think about it at times but I also thank the Lord that he has given me more time. Since I've been dealing with this since '97, I guess he is looking kindly on me from above. Shelby has been sitting since last year. Guess the tires are really going to bump awhile on first ride. Don't really have anywhere to go until after the election. Then it will be to cold and salty

·
Registered
2008 Vista Blue
290 Posts
IMG_4699.JPG

·
Registered
2008 Vista Blue
290 Posts
IMG_2593.PNG

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,145
Olie walks into the diner and sits down next to Sven at the counter, a huge grin on his face...

Sven says, "Hey, Olie! Whatcha grinnin' about?"

Olie says, "I had a very nice date with Leena last night."

"Oh? Do tell!"

"Well, she picked me up in that new pick-up of hers and we went for a drive through the woods. After a spell, she pulled off the main road down this little path and stopped. She got out of the truck without turning it off and walked in front of it, where she started to take all of her clothes off! Finally, buck naked in the headlights, she yells, 'Take what you will, Olie!' So I took the truck and left."

"That's mighty smart of you, Olie. Those clothes would've never fit you."

·
Registered
2008 Vista Blue
290 Posts
IMG_2747.JPG

·
Registered
2008 Vista Blue
290 Posts
IMG_3305.PNG

·
Registered
2008 Vista Blue
290 Posts
miniVan Halen.jpg

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,603 Posts
Language warning:

·
Registered
2009 Shelby GT500 Vista Blue/White Stripes
396 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,603 Posts
Downforce! This guy wins!

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,315 Posts
Been doing really good 03. It's been a long road. I do think about it at times but I also thank the Lord that he has given me more time. Since I've been dealing with this since '97, I guess he is looking kindly on me from above. Shelby has been sitting since last year. Guess the tires are really going to bump awhile on first ride. Don't really have anywhere to go until after the election. Then it will be to cold and salty
Wishing you all the best Dave. After what you've been through, you certainly deserve a break. Stay healthy, live long, and prosper!

·
Registered
2008 Vista Blue
290 Posts
chicago fd.jpg

Personal favorite of mine. My apologies for the language, but it sums up public expectations for emergency response perfectly.

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,396 Posts
View attachment 200725

Personal favorite of mine. My apologies for the language, but it sums up public expectations for emergency response perfectly.
Of course we do! We don’t want somebody who just stayed in a Holiday Inn Express! :)

1141 - 1160 of 1164 Posts