Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1101 - 1120 of 1179 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Vista Blue
297 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, it may be early in the calandar year, but I don't care who you are...that may be my personal winner for meme of the year

·
Registered
2008 Vista Blue
297 Posts
satan and carona.jpg

·
Registered
2008 Vista Blue
297 Posts
ear ache.jpg

·
Registered
2008 Vista Blue
297 Posts
flying monkeys.jpg

·
Registered
2014 GT500 Coupe SGM " 1 of 1 "
3,274 Posts
...................A guy I haven't seen since 1970 sent me these:
When one door closes and another door opens, you are probably in prison.

To me, “drink responsibly” means don’t spill it.

When I say, “The other day,” I could be referring to any time between yesterday and 15 years ago.

Interviewer: “So, tell me about yourself.”

Me: “I’d rather not. I kinda want this job”

Cop: “Please step out of the car.”

Me: “I’m too drunk. You get in.”

I remember being able to get up without making sound effects.

I had my patience tested. I’m negative.

Remember, if you lose a sock in the dryer, it comes back as a Tupperware lid that doesn’t fit any of your containers.

If you’re sitting in public and a stranger takes the seat next to you, just stare straight ahead and say “Did you bring the money?”

When you ask me what I am doing today, and I say “nothing,” it does not mean I am free. It means I am doing nothing.

Age 60 might be the new 40, but 9:00 is new midnight.

I finally got eight hours of sleep. It took me three days, but whatever.

I run like the winded.

I hate when a couple argues in public, and I missed the beginning and don’t know whose side I’m on.

When someone asks what I did over the weekend, I squint and ask, “Why, what did you hear?”

I don’t remember much from last night, but the fact that I needed sunglasses to open the fridge this morning tells me it was awesome.

When you do squats, are your knees supposed to sound like a goat chewing on an aluminum can stuffed with celery?

I don’t mean to interrupt people. I just randomly remember things and get really excited.

When I ask for directions, please don’t use words like “east.”

Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend 30 seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

That moment when you walk into a spider web suddenly turns you into a karate master.

Sometimes, someone unexpected comes into your life outta nowhere, makes your heart race, and changes you forever. We call those people cops.

The older I get, the earlier it gets late..

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,781 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,781 Posts
Covid-19 humor:

·
Registered
2008 Vista Blue
297 Posts
BabyOwnedAlien.jpg

·
Registered
2008 Vista Blue
297 Posts
You're in need of some psychiatric counseling, Bryan! 🤣
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I mentioned to Goose previously....I've been collecting meme's for years. Adding on top of this is that as a fireman, I can say with absolute certainty, most of us have an EXTREMELY warped sense of humor (tbo, it goes with the job. Otherwise you might end up in a padded room or in therapy for the rest of your life). But trust me....my wife would agree with your assessment. LOL

·
Registered
2008 Vista Blue
297 Posts
bark at the moon.jpg

·
Registered
2008 Vista Blue
297 Posts
blind dog.jpg

·
Registered
2008 Vista Blue
297 Posts
chive-wallpapers-91.jpg

I am SO doing something like this when one of my daughters gets any sort of engagement pics taken

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,346 Posts
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I mentioned to Goose previously....I've been collecting meme's for years. Adding on top of this is that as a fireman, I can say with absolute certainty, most of us have an EXTREMELY warped sense of humor (tbo, it goes with the job. Otherwise you might end up in a padded room or in therapy for the rest of your life). But trust me....my wife would agree with your assessment. LOL
LEO's suffer from the same job related personality warpage!

1101 - 1120 of 1179 Posts